Thursday, June 28, 2007

CHAPTER 6, PAGE 28

Others are brought into our lives, For A Time,

Some, for many years, others, for moments sublime.

From each, there are lessons to be learned,

 and to be shared, For A Time, with them,

God, lovingly arranged, we be paired.

We need remember, this lifetime,

is temporary and fleeting,

Others leave and enter our lives,

with a good bye and a meeting.

Pathways converging and crossing,

provide lifes valued amounts,

Destinations are uncertain, so it’s, indeed,

the journey that counts. We are blessed so by others,

gratefully brought to us, For A Time,

As we have been brought to them,

to make their lives better, …if but only, For A Time…

author unknown

Dedicated to my Dad, died 6/25/07. He loved and was loved by all of us..

GOOD MORNING !

In my morning meditation yesterday they said FAKE IT TIL YOU MAKE IT. Even if you don’t think your have the confidence to do what ever needs to be done, FAKE IT, and pretty soon you’ll have the ability to conquer life’s obstacles.

Today, I’m FAKING IT a whole bunch. That lopsided toothless grin (no I’ve not had time to get the tooth fixed) is going to FAKE being a ***BIG SMILE***. I’m going to be overcoming one more obstacle of my life and I’m going to MAKE IT.

I do want to thank you all for the very many many lovely and encouraging e-mails and comments in my journal. They do mean a lot. The support of family and friends is something I treasure for sure.

I’ve not been leaving any comments for my journal friends as I’m so very worn out, but hopefully after the weekend, I’ll be somewhat back to normal.

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

When times are good, be happy; but when times are bad, consider: God has made the one as well as the other. Therefore, a man cannot discover anything about his future.

Ecclesiastes 7:14,

May your day be blessed with a few SMILES and lots of SUNSHINE to warm your heart !

MA

 

 

graphics by: www.untilthengraphics.com

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are in my thoughts and Prayers at this time dear Ma .with love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful entry...you don't worry about us...we worry about you..please take care...hugs and much love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Oh I feel so sad that you are so worn out.I do wish I was closer to help, if there were any small thing at all I could help with. I gladly would do so.You never worry about comments especially at times like this.Just keep yourself well, it is so hard and berievement can make one feel so weak.God give you all strength to carry these heavy weights just now.Prayers being said thousdandfold.Take care God Bless You are in my thoughts.You take however long you wish before commenting.We will be here still awaiting your kind words whenever.Take Care God Bless Kath
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

I love that fake it til you make it I was just telling Tracy that yesterday . I understand you are busy right now so dont worry about visiting us at thistime

Anonymous said...

Love and Prayers, Joni

Anonymous said...

Don't even worry about visiting our journals....but do let us know how YOU are doing. I know this is tough.  I'm just glad you have your family around you at this time.
Pam

Anonymous said...

I`m thinking of you and hoping each day gets better.
Love ya,
Penny
http://www.myspace.com/pennysplace2gogh
http://journals.aol.com/penniepooh/pennys-pieces-of-ohio/
http://journals.aol.com/penniepooh/let-the-earth-rejoice/