Friday, June 8, 2007

CHAPTER 6, PAGE 9

I am capable. I am worthwhile.

I am beautiful. I am lovable.

I shall accept both my strengths

and my weaknesses for they are me.

I shall never again believe the "lie"

that if I make a mistake,

I am a mistake.

My mistakes are the learning tools

that I shall encounter on my life journey.

When I learn from my mistakes,

I give them meaning

When I give my mistakes meaning,

I can begin to forgive myself,

I can begin to heal.

I shall not use my mistakes

as excuses to give up on me.....

My mistakes are not me.

I shall seek the wisdom to nurture

my heart, mind, body, and soul so that

I may feel more centered

providing an energy reserve that allows

me to climb the mountains in my own

life providing an energy reserve

that allows me to love and support

others who are climbing

a different mountain providing

an energy reserve that

allows time for friends,

play and the celebration of life.

I shall allow myself to feel capable

so that I may seek excellence.

I shall allow myself to feel sadness

so that joy may return.

I shall allow myself to feel joy

so that I may be revitalized.

I shall allow myself to feel afraid

so that I may find courage.

I shall allow myself to feel alone

so that I may know me.

I shall allow myself to feel beautiful

so that I may feel free.

I shall allow myself to feel lovable

so that the loving may seek me.

I shall allow myself to feel pain

so that I may heal.

I shall allow myself to feel worthy

so that I may fulfill my purpose.

When I am centered,

I see the perfection in the world,

myself and others.

When I find the world to be imperfect,

I will take responsibility for painting it that way.

I will look into the heart of a rose,

or the eyes of a newborn baby

and again know perfection.

I take responsibility for creating

my own life story through the choices

I have made; to blame others is to give

 away my personal power.

Who will I allow to write

the next chapter of my life?

I shall seek the courage to believe in a God

or Higher Power who will laugh with me

in the sunlight or cry with me in the darkness.

I shall make a small difference

on this planet through the work I do.

When I leave I will have done my share.

I shall live, love, laugh, and learn on my journey.

Author Unknown

GOOD MORNING !

I’m just home from our visit to the park so I thought I’d go ahead and make my entry now. I may sleep in a little this morning. I’m not much of a night owl and it’s 12:30 a.m here…the middle of the night to me.

I had a lovely visit and got lots of hugs and kisses from the grand’babes’. I even got to see the beach and wiggle my toes in the sand.

I’ll be off to Dad’s as usual for the weekend.

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

An old poster portrayed a laughing frog. The caption read,

"You'd be happy too, if you could eat what bugs you."

May your day be blessed with a few SMILES and lots of SUNSHINE to warm your heart !

MA

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

so happy that you got kisses from the grandbabies. It sounds like a great time. I hope you sleep in a bit and have a great day.

Anonymous said...

Oh I just love the pics and the beach looks realy lovely.I especially like the one where the little one is feeding daddy Bless him.Look how he is smiling what a beautiful picture that is.All the children look s happy.I love your suit it  looks so comfy.Thanx for sharing these tender mometns of yours with us.Love the thought for today made me smile.I am so happy you enjoyed your well earned break.Enjoy your lie in bed Sat for a short while.I hope you have a decent weekend with your dad,and he is feeling a little better when you arrive. I will keep you all in my prayers.Take care God Bless Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Sweet Dreams with sand between your toes...
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed your pics. Looks like there were smiles all around! Get some rest and have a good weekend at your Dad's.
Pam

Anonymous said...

Can't see your pics on this old pc but I'll try later on the laptop.  Have a good day.

Anonymous said...

Ienjoyed you pictures especially you in your pretty green suit and pink tee shirt ,you look lovely ,and I loved the one of you and all those little darlings gorgeous ,give my love to your Dad ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

I truly loved the pics...beautiful.  Hope you have a fantastic weekend...many hugs,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Have a wondferful weekend.
Sonya

Anonymous said...

its hard to see the pics but looks like you had fun. adn sounds like it to