Monday, June 18, 2007

CHAPTER 6, PAGE 18

Love can't be bought,

It is priceless and free—

Love, like pure magic,

Is a sweet mystery.

Helen Steiner Rice

Above all else, guard your heart, for it is the wellspring of life. Proverbs 4:23 

GOOD MORNING !

Back to Work today ! I hope your weekend went well. I’m sipping my good coffee and wondering what I will wear cool today. It will be very hot here .

Last evening when we were enjoying a few quite relaxing moments on the patio, I saw my first lightning bug for the year. They always seem to appear just before the 4th of July comes  Nature is just so amazing. Wish we could find someway to bottle up some of that little bug's energy. Maybe then our gas prices wouldn't be so high.

June is more than halfway over now... As always the time is flying faster now that nice weather is here.  Today is DD and DS#3's birthdays.  They were born one year apart on the same day.  I saw DD briefly yesterday and was able to give her gift to her but I had to mail DS#3's.

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

A loving person lives in a loving world. A hostile person lives in a hostile world: everyone you meet is your mirror.

Ken Keys, Jr

May your day be blessed with a few SMILES and lots of SUNSHINE to warm your heart !

MA

 

 

graphics by: www.untilthengraphics.com

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah been seeing lightening bugs for awhile. it is a nice sight. except on your windshield ugh

Anonymous said...

Hello it's good to be back reading your lovely words again.What a beautiful picture to start the day too.I also love HSR words.She is one of my favourites.It sounds your summer has started .It is so cold here in England up and down the country.Today we have awfull sea fret again Grrrrr.Yes wouldn't it be just something to be able to bring those Gas prices down.I hope your DD and DS3 both have a wonderful birthday and many more of them too.Having family away from home the same,it does aften prove much more expensive with the mailing.It's worth it in my eyes though to please them.I just miss there delightful smiles on there faces on the opening of the gifts.Thankyou for your kind commentswhich I so appreciate.I hope you get lots of smiles today and well, it sounds like you are definately going to get  the sunshine to warm your heart.Don't work too hard.I hope all your family are well.Take Care God Bless.Kath
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Arent you lucky ,our weather is still unsettled ,I like todays quote ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

LOL on bottling up the bugs energy and having gas prices.  You are creative.  LOL  I love that graphic.  
Hope you have a good day.  And a good week.  I'm thinking of taking a day off.  
Sonya

Anonymous said...

I love the picture, it really is sweet.  While you're wondering what to wear cool, I'm wondering what to wear warm, since I put all my winter stuff away.  I double summer will be here this week.  Hope your kids had a great birthday.  My Dad used to talk about lightening bugs, but I've never seen one.  Have a wonderful day, Joni

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday's all around...
we don't have lightning bugs here, but I remember them when we would visit my grandparents in North Carolina....
Linda :)