Thursday, June 21, 2007

CHAPTER 6, PAGE 21

 

Oh, I've had my moments and

if I had to do it all over again,

I'd have more of them.

In fact, I'd try to have nothing else.

Just moments, one after another,

 instead of living so many years ahead of each day.

Nadine Stair on her 85th birthday

GOOD MORNING !

Summer brings flowering trees and flower gardens; hot days and warm nights; beach walking; sand castles; U.S. Independence Day; fireworks; parades; Labor Day; vacations everywhere; cottage stays, beach fires, and many more seasonal holidays and traditions to celebrate.

It seems my times to celebrate will be far and few in between in the weeks to come. My dear Dad has taken a turn for the worse . Please pray for him.

I’m trying to go off to work this morning, but my heart isn’t in it for sure. My 2 sisters are caring for Dad and I know that my presence really is not needed at this time, but Dad will be in my thoughts and prayers throughout this day ..

He is , as are we all , in the hands of the dear Lord.

Thought For Today

The moment when you first wake up in the morning is the most wonderful of the twenty-four hours. No matter how weary or dreary you may feel, you possess the certainty that, during the day that lies before you, absolutely anything may happen. And the fact that it practically always doesn't, matters not a jot. The possibility is always there.

Monica Baldwin

May your day be blessed with a few SMILES and lots of SUNSHINE to warm your heart.

MA

 

 

Graphics by:  www.untilthengraphics.com

 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! dear I am so sorry for the news of your father.I do hope and pray nothing worse happens for you throughout the day.Maybe your Father would want you to be with your two sisters today and God is telling you this ,with your heart not being in a mood to go to work.I will say prayers thousandfold for you and yours father is comfortable and not in pain.God will do what he has to no matter what we all know these things are in his hands as you have stated..The sun is shining here today.I hope you manage a smile or two even throughout this not so very good time you are going through.I will be thinking of you.Take Care God Bless Kath
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

father bless her dear dad and give her peace amen

Anonymous said...

Dear Ma of course I will keep your dear Dad in my prayers today ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Sorry about your Dad.  I am praying for strength for you and your sisters even as I type these words.

Anonymous said...

Keeping you and you Dad in my thoughts and prayers today and always.  Have a good day.  Phyllis

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for your dad, I am sure it must be hard for you not to be there. Hugs to you and love.

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for your dear Dad. Love and hugs, Sandra

Anonymous said...

Special thoughts for Dad.....
only one more day of work...
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

I`m sorry to hear that your dad has taken a turn for the worse. I know this weighs on your heart heavily. I`ll be sure to include him ( and you ) in my prayers.
Hugs
Penny
http://journals.aol.com/penniepooh/pennys-pieces-of-ohio/

http://www.myspace.com/pennysplace2gogh