Saturday, June 2, 2007

CHAPTER 6, PAGE 2

God sometimes sends us challenges

as blessings in disguise,

To make us stop and think along the way...

To make us search our hearts and souls

And take time to discover,

A little more about ourselves each day.....

To lovingly remind us just reach out

to Him in prayer,

For any answers that we long to know....

God sometimes sends us challenges,

As blessings in disguise

To guide us and inspire us as we grow...

May God who watches over us

and blesses us each day,

Help you find the strength to meet

what life may send your way.

May He guide your footsteps and

hear your every prayer,

And in the days to follow keep you always

in His loving care.....

GOOD MORNING !

I’ve found that challenges in my life never cease, and I expect they never will. Some how I seem to find the strength to continue on but there are many days that I amso tired I just want to cry.

Many many times I’ve literally had to pick myself up and dust myself off and start all over again. The good Lord must be there for me because I’m still able to great each day with a SMILE and still have hope for better times.

My smile is a little crooked some days, but still it’s a smile Every day we can choose to feel sorry for our selves or to count our blessings ( of which I have many ) . When we start counting our blessings and thanking God for them we are reminded just how good life really is.

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

Age 64 – I’ve learned that regardless of how little you have, you can always give comfort and encouragement.

AUTHOR UNKNOWN

May your day be blessed with a few SMILES and lots of SUNSHINE to warm your heart !

MA

 

 

 

graphics by:  www.untilthengraphics.com

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

families do not seem to be what they use to be. I dont have any sisters or brothers and I miss that sometimes. Then I see my husbands family do you know since 1990 they have been to this house maybe 2 times. the last time was like five years ago or so. AND they have to drive past our house to get to town. one brother moved to shelby ville the other brother lives in town and his other brother lives int he basement with his wife of his moms home. His dad before he died had called asked for his SS # to put on death benifits to leave him something..... In five years he has not seen a dime.

Anonymous said...

Life can be trying sometimes ,but if it wasnt ,we wouldnt recognise the good stuff ,would we ? enjoy your day with your Dad ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

I think this is the first time you've ever said that you get tired sometimes. My smile is crooked a LOT!
Pam

Anonymous said...

I've got to the point where I am trying so hard to figure out the lesson God is trying to teach that I am then worrying about the problem and the lesson, lol....
Have a nice day!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

You are so right about picking yourself up and dusting off.  I'm 64 also, soon to be 65 and retired, but I remember so well when I was 17 and thought I knew everything, wow did I have a lot to learn.  Now there is a whole new group out there like we were, Lord help them.  You are a wonderful example of a positive attitude and keep up the encouraging journal, it helps us all keep going.  Have a wonderful weekend.  Joni

Anonymous said...

Just think what life would be like for us if there was no God to help us and pick us up in the bad times.  Unbearable.
Jenny <><