Friday, June 29, 2007

CHAPTER 6, PAGE 29

Blest are they

Who walk in love,

They also walk

With God above.

Helen Steiner Rice

For thy steadfast love is before my eyes, and I walk in faithfulness to thee.

Psalm 26:3

GOOD MORNING !

My meditation for today was about attracting prosperity.

Being prosperous isn’t about having money. It is about being rich in happiness, love and positive experiences. These are things we can multiply with the right approach. Look for the joy in each day and you’ll find more.

As I watch my little grand ‘babes’, I find my self remembering the joy found in each new moment. They don’t have any bad experiences in their young lives to ruin the outlook of the future. They only look with anticipation to the next moment. We really need to bring out the child in ourselves more often.

We need to let go of the past and not let it ruin what might be our joy today. So feel happy with your life and the happiness will grow. You’ll wind up with wealth untold.

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

Lord, this world needs this marvellous wealth that is youth.

Help young people!

They possess the inexhaustible wealth of the future.

Do not allow an easy life to corrupt them,

Nor difficulties to quench their spirit.

Amen.

Prayer by Dom Helder Camara, the courageous Archbishop of Recife, Brazil, who spent his life working strenuously for social justice and on behalf of the oppressed. This prayer for young people reflects his own passion for life, his integrity and vision.

May your day be blessed with a few SMILES and lots of SUNSHINE to warm your heart !

MA

 

 

graphics by: www.untilthengraphics.com

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

exactly away with th epast. and it is about peace. the shema is what we recite and its mostly about peace and GODS comfort and loving kindess on our lives. its what we recite on the Sabbath

Anonymous said...

One can always find the right words from Helen Steiner-Rice...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful graphic once again you found today.yes I believe the young ones of today need lots of help from God.He has a plan for them all.So lets leave it in his hands.God is good.I hope you have a ,lovely day today ,you so deserve it,my day is always brighter after reading your posts.I feel uplifted.I hope you get a little sunshine too and a few smiles a long th eway.Thankyou.Take Care God Bless.Kath
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

good post..

Anonymous said...

Wow today I was feeling so cynical about people in general. I needed to read this post. Sometimes you really hit home with me!
Hugs...Pam

Anonymous said...

Ah, the energy and optimism of youth! Nothing quite like it.
Love and hugs and I hope you`re doing well.
Penny
http://www.myspace.com/pennysplace2gogh
http://journals.aol.com/penniepooh/pennys-pieces-of-ohio/
http://journals.aol.com/penniepooh/let-the-earth-rejoice/