Tuesday, June 19, 2007

CHAPTER 6, PAGE 19

What will YOU Give today?

Practicing the Law of Giving is very simple:

if you want joy,give joy to others;

if you want love, learn to give love;

if you want attention and appreciation,

learn to give attention and appreciation;

 if you want material affluence,

help others to become materially affluent.

In fact, the easiest way to get what you want

is to help others get what they want.

This principle works equally well for individuals, corporations, societies, and nations.

If you want to be blessed with all the good things in life,

learn to silently bless everyone with all of the good things in life.

Deepak Chopra

GOOD MORNING !

Today I’m giving away a ***BIG SMILE***. Anyone want or need one today?

Monday was a miserably hot day and the only comfort to be found was indoors where the artificially cool air was to be found. I hope we don’t have too many of them this summer as I like to enjoy being out.

After freezing for half the year and having to stay indoors because of the cold, I’d like not to spend my summer days indoors too. Of course, If I had a beach to enjoy, 90 plus temps would be wonderful.

I love it when you can just step in the water for a bit and cool off. Remember when you were a child and summer seemed to last forever?

School was over, and I know I never gave it another thought until a few days before it was time to go back? There was plenty of time to sit in the sun, swim on the beach and enjoy !

Today , even though I’ll be at my desk in the office, my heart will be on the beach.

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

There are no diamonds if coal is not crushed and heated...

There is no oil, if olives are not squeezed...

No wine, if grapes are not pressed...

No perfume, if flowers are not crushed...

Have you felt any pressure in life today? Don't worry...

God is just bringing out the best in you!

May your day be blessed with a few SMILES and lots of SUNSHINE to warm your heart!

MA

 

 

graphics by: www.untilthengraphics.com

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah for the care free days of summer to come back again

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean when the sun gets that little too hot,I too rush indoors.We hurry inside when it is cold and we huury inside when it is HOT LOL!! What are we like ? I do get plenty time to viist the beach living across from the ocean.If it is a nice sunny 70's day I maybe go for the odd paddle and walk along the shore.The weather here is FOG again today from the sea fret and I have never known a JUNE like this one with sea frets so often.Some days it lifts after lunch others not.The fog horn is never ending night and day LOL!! OH! my poor head,if it isn't one thing it's another.I am hoping my comment will give you a little smile today as yours did me.Thankyou for the smiles yes I need plenty just now.Take Care God Bless.I Hope the sun isn't too hot for you today.Hope you get plenty of smiles along the way too.Kath
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

I love your entries...this one is great...have a smile on my face now, for sure...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

your entries always make me smile. Hope you having a wonderful day and it's a little cooler outside.

Anonymous said...

I hear the surf, the birds, smell the salt air.... mmmmm....
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

You always send smiles in your entrys ,love your sea shells ,may I snag them  please?,It is so lovely to give and watch the pleasure it gives ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

One`s view of summer does seem to change as we get older and have to work for a living.    :/

Hugs
Penny