Tuesday, May 8, 2007

CHAPTER 5, PAGE 8

WHAT DOES THANK YOU REALLY MEAN?

THANK YOU is one of those wonderful phrases

people use to express a special gratitude.

But there's often a lot more to it

than those two words can say.

When it comes from the heart,

from deep inside

The nicest feelings and

the most special thoughts,

THANK YOU means so much.

It means THANK YOU for taking

the time to show that you care.

It means you really made my day,

And sometimes it means that

you really make all the days so much better.

The nicest feelings and

the most special thoughts,

THANK YOU means so much.

It means you make me feel so nice,

And I wish I could do the same for you...

Just by letting you know how much you mean to me.

THANK YOU means you didn't have to...

But I'm so grateful that you did.

THANK YOU means that you have done

Something special that I will never forget.

author unknown

Good Morning !

Just in case I don’t say it often enough -- Thank You !

To all those that care enough to leave a comment in my journal each day Thank You

To my family and friends that call or send a note Thank You

To a loving God that fills my life with more blessings than I can count Thank You

Thank You

I used to tell my children not to forget the MAGIC WORDS, and I think they truly are! So simple yet so powerful !

Thought for Today

Love is the flame that warms our soul, energises our spirit and supplies passion to our lives. It is our connection to God and to one another.

Elizabeth Kubler-Ross

It has been said that faith makes all things possible but love makes all things easy. Love heals everyone, not just those who receive it but those who give it as well.

May your day be blessed with a few SMILES and lots of SUNSHINE to warm your heart !

MA

 

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

And Thankyou for reminding us about these 'magic words', thankyou for your words of wisdom...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

These are two words I never forget and also my children and Grandchildren too never forget.I always stressed this before handing anything to them.It comes natural now I suppose.If you see my todays post you will notice the two words at the end of it.To give thanks is one of my strong points in life. They are powerful words you are so right.Loved the posting .Hope you get a few smiles today and A little sunshine too.Take Care God Bless Kath
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

sometimes they are lost words. not used enough for sure

Anonymous said...

Thank you for commenting in my journal and for caring and for encouraging and wishing me many "on ya"s.   Hope you have a good day.
Sonya

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your inspiring morning entries.  They always cheer me up over my morning coffee.
Pam

Anonymous said...

I guess it`s a good time to say thank YOU for this lovely journal you have and for visiting mine and leaving wonderful comments!
(((Big Hugs)))
Penny

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your smiles...
Linda :)