Monday, May 7, 2007

CHAPTER 5, PAGE 7

Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.

H. Jackson Brown

GOOD MORNING !

It’s back to work today. When I saw the quote above it really made me think. It is so true, we all have the same 24 hours a day and yet some can accomplish so much more than others.

I often think about what I used to do and what I do now. Sometimes I wonder where the time goes to. Other times, I’m question whether or not I’m using my time to the best of my ability.

Only one thing I know for certain is that right now, this minute I’m doing what I need to do and I’m not going to worry about the next one.

I think our sunny weather is going to be here at least one more day and then we are in for a few rainy ones. It has been a delight to see things green and blooming every where I look.

 If you don’t believe in miracles , all you have to do is take a look around outside and you’ll see them – everywhere.

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

Have fun.

Misery is optional

Jean Westcott

May your day be blessed with a few SMILES and lots of SUNSHINE to warm your heart !

MA

 

 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes that quoteis so true ,and certainly food for thought ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

well Ihpe to keep the rain way as we had three days of it last week thursday thru saturday. then we got cold winds yesterday so though the sun was out there was only two hours that was tolerable outside

Anonymous said...

But they didn't have the distraction of tv and computers, lol...
It's back into the 90's here this week...
Have a good day!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

I often wonder how I used to do the things I did in the past at the side of what I get done now.I must admit I am a bit of a routine worker and try to plan things for the day and strange as it may seem I set a time for all things .You can guarantee I have just about finished when I look at the clock and hey!! presto I am usually spot on.All the other time is what I call my free time the in betweens and spare hours. I cannot relax unless I have planned my day,I feel so stressed.I enjoy my work though even though it is in the home and others things etc.Hope you have a lovely Monday with a few smiles and your sunshine continues.Take Care God Bless.Kath
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

At the weekends I don't wear my watch!  Its my small act of rebellion as I am not governed by the time so much as in the working week.  Hope you had a nice sunny day there today, it was raining most the day here and cold and windy.  Hugs, Terry x

Anonymous said...

I think we do the best we can do at the time we're doing it.  Hope you have a good day.
Pam

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the lovely weather! :0)

Penny
http://journals.aol.com/penniepooh/pennys-pieces-of-ohio/

http://www.myspace.com/pennysplace2gogh

Anonymous said...

Everything seems to take me so much longer now and at the end of the day i wonder where the time has gone, i never seem to finish all i set out to do.  I am a great maker of 'to do' lists now and work my way down it and find i get more done that way.
Jenny <><