Wednesday, May 30, 2007

CHAPTER 5, PAGE 30

Hope doesn't come from calculating

whether the good news is

winning out over the bad.

It's simply a choice

to take action.

Anna Lappe, O Magazine, June 2003

GOOD MORNING !

I’ve always been full of HOPE for each new day. As I go to work today, I HOPE I can find the energy to do my job well, I HOPE the weather will be nice, I HOPE that all my family and friends are doing well, I HOPE that only good things will come our way.

I’m always HOPEful that some little word or a SMILE that I might share brings joy to someone today

Hope begins in the dark, the stubborn hope that if you just show up and try to do the right thing, the dawn will come. You wait and watch and work: You don't give up.

Anne Lamott

I won’t give up and I do strive to make each day a little better than the day before. With the good Lord’s help, I know this is going to be a great day!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

There is no medicine like hope, no incentive so great, and no tonic so powerful as expectation of something better tomorrow.

Orison Swett Marden

May your day be blessed with a few SMILES and lots of SUNSHINE to warm your heart !

MA

 

 

graphics by: www.untilthengraphics.com

 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a wonderful day and all good news comes your way

Anonymous said...

You are strong lady, that's for sure!  All we can do is hope, and do our best.  Very nice entry!
Pam

Anonymous said...

This is such a beautiful entry - my hopes are for you and a good day ahead. Take care.
Sylvia xx

Anonymous said...

hope is a wonderful thing, always love your entries.

Anonymous said...

A truly lovely entry again from a lovely lady ,your entrys inspire me Ma ..Hope you have a good day ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Life is nothing if we do not have hope (and faith)  Beautiful posting.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a great day!!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

Wow --- love your thought for today.Without hope there is no life worth living.

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you always...great thought of ther day...many hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful Wednesday! ;0)

Hugs
Penny