Sunday, May 6, 2007

CHAPTER 5, PAGE 6

A new broom sweeps clean,

but the old brush knows the corners

Irish Proverb

Something new is always fresh and appealing. But we also can't simply ignore what is old either. No money can buy experience and the wisdom of simply having been there and learnt from all that's gone on before.

GOOD MORNING !

One of the old things in my life is going to church every Sunday. You know that I depend on that R & R for my body and soul each week. As I worship as always today I’ll be praying for all of you.

The good Lord knows all our needs and we just have to trust and believe that he’ll be doing what’s right for each and every one of us. Belief is a very powerful thing.

If I can pass on one thing to my family it would be my faith. Nothing is worth more.

Thought for Today

When the world says, 'Give up,' hope whispers, 'Try it one more time.'"

Author Unknown

May your day be blessed with a few SMILES and lots of SUNSHINE to warm your heart !

MA

 

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your postings so much I keep saying they lift me and they certainly do.I love the last quote.We must always have HOPE.One has to believe.It would be so lovely if we could pass our faith onto everyone in the world.Have  lovely Sunday Take care God Bless Kath
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

your absolutly right nothing worth more than that

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a wonderful day today.
Pam

Anonymous said...

hope you enjoyed your R&R and your ready for the work week starting up.

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a blessed Sunday dear ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

I agree with you about the faith. It`s more precious than anything!!
Thank you, Jesus!  :0)
Penny
http://journals.aol.com/penniepooh/pennys-pieces-of-ohio/

http://www.myspace.com/pennysplace2gogh