Sunday, May 20, 2007

CHAPTER 5, PAGE 20

Our father, who art in heaven,

hear this little prayer

and reach across the miles today

that stretch from here to there,

so I may feel much closer

to those I am fondest of,

and they may know

I think of them with thankfulness and love.

and help all people everywhere

who must often dwell apart

to know that they are together

in the haven of the heart.

Helen Steiner Rice

Good Sunday Morning !

I’m taking a little time out to make my daily entry and then I’m off to church. My nextdoor sister is with my dad right now so that I could get my weekly dose of R&R. I’m thankful for that and for the R&R too.

After that I’ll be at Dad’s til evening when my caregiver sister can return. We do have a routine going to ensure he spends as little time by himself as possible.

I’ll be saying prayers for all of you today. God Bless You!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

Doing the best at this moment puts you

in the best place for the next moment.

Oprah Winfrey

May your day be blessed with a few SMILES and lots of SUNSHINE to warm your heart

MA

 

 

GRAPHICS BY: www.untilthengraphics.com

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You really are lovely Daughters ,you have arranged your lives so your Dad has the best possible care ,from who else but his loving daughters ....Bless you ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Oh How I love this graphic I have a small ipcture very similar to this artwork which is yrs old.The prayer is too beautiful.It is so lovely you can share the caring with your dear Father and that he is not alone too many hours.How wonderful is that for him.Hope you have had sunshine today and lots of smiles along your way.It has been a beautiful day here over the pond in my home town.Take Care God Bless.Kath
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

i hope to day is a wonderful day for you and got lots of relaxatoin

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a good weekend and some good R & R!
Pam

Anonymous said...

I`m sure that`s a blessing to your dad to not be left alone much. You`re a good daughter.  :)

Love and hugs,
Penny
http://journals.aol.com/penniepooh/pennys-pieces-of-ohio/

http://www.myspace.com/pennysplace2gogh