Tuesday, May 22, 2007

CHAPTER 5, PAGE 22

 

Don't say you're not important,

It simply isn't true,

The fact that you were born,

Is proof, God has a plan for you.

The path may seem unclear right now,

But one day you will see,

That all that came before,

Was truly meant to be.

God wrote the book that is your life,

That's all you need to know.

Each day that you are living,

Was written long ago.

God only writes best sellers,

So be proud of who you are,

Your character is important,

In this book you are the "Star."

Enjoy the novel as it reads,

It will stand throughout the ages,

Savor each chapter as you go,

Taking time to turn the pages.

Author Unknown

GOOD MORNING !

Sometimes we tend to forget just how really and truly important we all are. No matter how trivial we may think our job or station in life is, we are just as important as the President or any King or Queen.

I’ve always thought of myself as a pretty lowly person on the totem pole. It seems that most of my life has been spent serving others in one capacity or another.

I’ve decided that the NEXT 20 years of my life are going to be the time I get it all together. I thought there was a song about that – the next 20 years -- but when I did a search I didn’t come up with one.

Of course when you are 63 years old like me, 20 years (more or less ) might be all I have left, so I’m thinking it’s now or never.

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass.

It's about learning how to dance in the rain.

Author Unknown

May your day be blessed with a few SMILES and lots of SUNSHINE to warm your heart !

MA

 

 

graphics by: www.untilthengraphics.com

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved your graphics today! Have a good day!
Pam

Anonymous said...

Its now or never ,that was a song too wasnt it ? love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

yeah time to get it all started now. But I thought that the time in my forties was like time for me to be carefree. the girls were older and can take care of themselves and then boom my parents and grandpaernt needs me. Im more tied down than i ever was in my 20's oh ofr the days of when the girls were little and thier lives were not outside this home and we could just huddle up here for days with no outside interfearance.

Anonymous said...

I loved the verse once again as usual.I don't blame you for deciding the next twenty years you are going to get it all together.There is a song of that title the next twenty years..Also I love the one the next thrity years by Tim Mcgraw one of my favourite c/w singers.Though the words in that song are for the younger time in life.I hope you find the song you were looking for,and I hope you have more than twenty years left.So dance on dear one.You deserve to after bringing all your  beautiful family of yours up. I only had a family of four and it's very hard work.Now is your time ENJOY with CY!!! Take Care God Bless .I hope you see a little sunshine today and get plenty smiles along the way.Kath
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Once again I want to tell you how much I enjoy your entries every morning.  The song I think you heard was the next 30 years, it's a country western song and I can't remember the artist right now.  I will be 65 in August and I hope we have 30 more years.  Hope you had a great day, Joni

Anonymous said...

I agree so much. Everyone is important. Don't always know why or how but we are here for a reason. Love entry. Have a wonderful 20 years.

Anonymous said...

Well, you know - serving others is a very noble thing to do!

Hugs
Penny
http://journals.aol.com/penniepooh/pennys-pieces-of-ohio/

http://www.myspace.com/pennysplace2gogh