Thursday, January 18, 2007

CHAPTER 1, PAGE 18

A traveler crossed a frozen stream

in trembling fear one day;

Later another drove across,

and whistled all the way.

Great and little faith alike

were granted safe convoy;

One had pangs of needless fear,

the other all the joy.

Author Unknown

Good Morning !

Brrrchill ! It’s down in the 20’s here this morning. I could have stayed in that nice warm bed this morning! None the less I’m up and sipping the good hot coffee.

Although we have a little snow, we have been blessed not to have had the terrible ice storms that have hit some parts of the US. Lots of people are still with out power and even our fruit crops in Southern California have been affected.

Today please join me in praying for all those that are suffering from the disasters caused by the storm.

Thankfully it is Thursday and we’re on the downhill slide into the weekend once more.

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.

Anthony J. D’Angelo

May your day be blessed with a few SMILES and lots of SUNSHINE to warm your heart.

MA

 

 

graphics by:

www.untilthengraphics.com

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it may be a downhill slide into the weekend..........I mean for real........ they say snow . This week I will be glad when its over!!!!!!!!!!! I mean it has been a lu lu of murphy (murphys law this week) .

Anonymous said...

Yes I read all over J/ Land people are having terrible weather.Its looking pretty grim here today too.The sky is very heavy yet I have a smile still to be given when I go out I hope.So Take care I will pray the weather soon gets much better for all.Hope you get a few smiles yourself today and a little sunshine we had a small ray of it earlier.Take care.
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasnd/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Uk having high winds, flooding and snow on the way.  The wind keeps rattling my door knocker and i have to check to make sure no one is there.  It has been unseasonally warm up till now but they say the cold is coming this weekend, but we can keep the sunshine inside us.
Jenny <><

Anonymous said...

I didnt leave the house today it was so cold.   :)
http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/     Tracy