Wednesday, January 10, 2007

CHAPTER 1, PAGE 10

I "mint" to call and thank you,

But my time is in demand.

I "mint" to say "I love you",

But I knew you'd understand.

I "mint" to send you flowers,

But they cost so much, you know.

I "mint" to pray this morning,

But I have somewhere to go.

I "mint" to say "forgive me",

But that's so hard to do.

I heard my Lord say, "Bless you, child".

I hope He "mint" me, too.

Let's do all those things today that we've been meaning to do!

Good Morning !

There are always lots of things we mean to do and never get around to it. It could be with family or friends or with the house or work…it doesn’t really matter. What I think matters is that we do the important things.

I try to prioritize what I need to do and work on the list from top to bottom. God, Family and Home are always on the top of the list. Of course I think if we start with God then all the rest follows as it should..

If I try to plan anything without consulting Him, things just don’t work out very well. It was rather tough learning this lesson and I’m still learning every day of my life.

Dear God, I could do with your help today…I've learned that I still have a lot to learn

Thought For Today

If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again.

Flavia Weedn

I hope your day is blessed with a few SMILES and lots of SUNSHINE to warm your heart !

MA

 

p.s.

Opps !  It looks like I goofed up again and put the entry for my newsletter in this journal last night.  So for those of you that thought it interesting, the link to it is in the side bar of this journal. I must have been more tired than I thought last evening....

I 'mint 'to put it in the other journal.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

someitimes though we are so busy a bout the urgent that we neglect the important. A guy andI just hada talk about this sunday after services. there are so many good things that........... you just cant do all good things and they have ot be let go. I find that increasingly so in my life choosing who and waht to let drop. with four eldelry requiring attention.......... and two girls who NEED lots of guidance with guys in thier lives and the guys too ....... I feel myself spread thinner than butter on a hot summer day.

Anonymous said...

Lovely entry as always from you xx

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

You are not alone in this LOL!! Loved the entry as usual.Take care.Have a blessed day yourself with a little sunshine and plenty smiles I hope.God Bless
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Thought for the Day, Perfect.  Gotta dream!  :)
http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/     Tracy

Anonymous said...

You never run out of lovely topics as todays one is ,...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Are you sure you aren't a professional writer? : )
You're terrific.

Angela

Anonymous said...

What a lovely entry. Thank you.
Pam

Anonymous said...

Very inspiring! :)
hugs xo
penny

Anonymous said...

I love your newsletters!! and I borrow your wonderful inspirations and websites to send to friends and family who need a smile...
Linda :)