Wednesday, January 17, 2007

CHAPTER 1, PAGE 17

 

The 6 most important words:

“I admit I made a mistake.”

The 5 most important words:

“You did a good job.”

The 4 most important words:

“What is your opinion?”

The 3 most important words:

 “I love you.”

The 2 most important words:

“Thank you.”

The 1 most important word:

 “We”

The least important word:

“I”

Author Unknown

GOOD MORNING !

Today, I am going to try and think about the things that would bring me Joy and a sense of fulfillment... Things I have always truly longed to do.

I read an article yesterday that said:

Weshould take the time to laugh, and dream, and cry, and plan, and sing, and dance, and savor, and devour, and watch, and meditate, and contemplate, and remember, and forget, and allow and wish and just BE - the beautiful, wonderful, resourceful, brilliant, spectacular being we are.

I haven’t started a list yet, but I’m going to. Maybe you’ll make one too. It gets so hectic sometimes that we really don’t think about what we want . We think more about the we shoulds.

Whatever it is that we do, whether it be going to work or cleaning our house, it will be more fulfilling if it’s something we WANT to do, not something that we SHOULD do.

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

Words are only postage stamps delivering the object for you to unwrap.

George Bernard Shaw

May your day be blessed by a few SMILES and lots of SUNSHINE to warm your heart !

MA

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thankyou for this wonderful advise in your entry today .You always have something for ME to think about which is important.Hope you get a little sunshine today and a few smiles whilst  making your list.Take Care God Bless
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

this one girl had an argument with her husband and he had been grumpy all day so she turned on some praise music and cleaned and dnaceed and it lightened the whole hosue evne her hubby who apologized

Anonymous said...

Am off to compile my list ..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Hhmmm....some particularly inspiring thoughts today. Thankyou.  Joy and fulfillment are two wonderful words and they give wings to everything we do in life. Definitely worth thinking about and aiming for. May I wish the beautiful, wonderful, resourceful, brilliiant, spectacular being that you are a very joyous and fulfilled day. I wish that for all of us.

Anonymous said...

There arer some things we just have to do -like it or not, but it is nice to do the things that we really WANT to do. I`ve learned to take more time out for those things. :)
hugs
penny