Thursday, January 11, 2007

CHAPTER 1, PAGE 11

H ours of happy times with friends and family

A bundant time for relaxation

P rosperity

P lenty of love when you need it the most

Y outhful excitement at lifes simple pleasures

 

N ights of restful slumber (you know - dont' worry be happy)

E verything you need

W ishing you love and light

 

Y ears and years of good health

E njoyment and mirth

A ngels to watch over you

R embrances of a happy years!

Author Unknown

GOOD MORNING !

I’ve still got a few more NEW YEARs items to share and after that we’ll be getting into February and Valentine’s Day. I like to pick a topic a month and see what I can find to share…I don’t think the whole month of January will be New Year Stuff, but we’ll see…

Our ‘Pretty Lady’ is five years old today and I put a picture up for you all to see. It’s from the day we spent hiking in the park before New Year’s Eve. My camera batteries had run out before we reached the falls, but DS#2 took this picture of Our Dino Boy and Pretty Lady on the observation deck .

I’ve just finished that good cup of morning coffee and now must get going...

I owe, I owe…It’s off to work I go…

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

Just when you think you've hit bottom, someone tosses you a shovel.

I hope your day is blessed with a few SMILES and lots of SUNSHINE to warm your heart !

MA

 

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

A very happy birthday to your pretty lady ,five ,what a wonderful age ..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

i always try to take my charger and extra batteries with me. seems that alays happens to me lol cute picture

Anonymous said...

What a cute picture! I hope you had a good day at work. :)
penny

http://journals.aol.com/penniepooh/pennys-pieces-of-ohio/

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to the pretty girl. : )
Angela

Anonymous said...

She is a pretty girl.   Happy B-Day to her.  My brothers name is Dino.  :)
http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/     Tracy

Anonymous said...

Cute pic of the children.  

Tomorrow is Friday.  I am so glad.

Have a good one.

Sonya

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Pretty Lady... five is a big one!!
We're getting ready for son2's 13 at the end of the month and I'm ready for Valentine's decorations as soon as we get this tree finally put away....
Linda :)