Saturday, December 31, 2005

NEW YEARS EVE!

Before you flip your calendar

To start a New Year bright,

Reflect for just a moment on

The year that ends tonight.

Each joy and every heartache

Has been etched into your heart,

But in a few short hours you

May make a brand new start.

As you review the days and weeks

That simply seemed to fly,

Would you say fortune smiled on you

Or did she pass you by?

Since it's not wise to dwell upon

Those days that made you cry,

The thing to do is set your sights

And aim right at the sky.

Forget those tears and sorrow

As you bid the old, "Adieu,"

And welcome in the New Year,

It's dawning ... just for you!

Author Unknown

GOODMORNING !

The grand finale of another year ! For me it was a pretty good one, compared to some I’ve had. Of course I’ve had better ones too, haven’t we all. The beauty of age is that they all seem to blend together…and that’s probably a good thing.

I can only encourage you to be happy every day, to hug and love those close to you, to kiss any bad thoughts goodbye and keep only the good ones. Life is way to short to linger , for even a moment , on anything negative.

Some people may think I’m unrealistic, but I can tell you it’s a lot more fun to live this way. There was a old song that said something about ‘Let the sunshine in , Face it with a grin, Open up your heart and let the SUNSHINE IN.' That’s one for my internet search, I’ll have to find the rest of those words to share with you. Meanwhile, I’ll be here with a ***BIG SMILE*** each and everyday the good Lord gives me.

May Saturday evening, December 31st, find you together with your beloved family and cherished friends, ushering in the New Year. You will find the food better, the environment quieter, the cost much cheaper and the pleasure much more fulfilling than anything else you might ordinarily do that night

MA

   

 

  New Year Graphics by:  

 

   

www.graphicgarden.com  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember a song from the sixties my parents played all the time called well sing in the sunshine and we laugh every day. Been along time since I heard that song

Anonymous said...

That sounds like the song the Flinstones kids sing on one of the boys VHS tapes...
Happy New Year and have a blessed 2006!!!!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

WWWWWeeeeeeeeeeee Happpy New Year.....!  I know I already told you in the email but I'll tell you again.  LOL.
I think I better go to bed in the morning.  Did you stay up til 12?  And church....it is going to be hard to get up.  But I'm going.