Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Over the Hump Day !

 

From a  Christmas Card I got yesterday ....

Joy

came down on Christmas Day

As angels came to earth,

Heralding the miracle

Of our Messiah’s birth

 Peace

came down on Christmas Day

To fill the hearts of men

With all the sweet tranquility

 Each Christmas brings again

Love

came down on Christmas Day

So many years ago

And brought the greatest happiness

The World would ever know

 

GOOD MORNING !

I still have a few uncles living and one of them sent me this card. He always has a twinkle in his eyes and a smile. I don’t think I ever saw him upset about anything.

Wouldn’t it be nice if people could remember that about us? Here’s to starting good memories – a New Year’s resolution a little early….

I’m going try to greet all I meet with a ***BIG SMILE*** and leave them with only warm (SUNNY) thoughts .

 

Wishing you His love in your heart,

His peace in your soul

And His joy in your life

MA

 

graphics by:

  www.graphicgarden.com  

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah I tried that in walmart one day. I put my ear pods on and listened to my holiday music as I walked thru the store I smiled and smiled but you know people looked at me starange and some even frowned. I did get a few smiles.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful child. : ) : ) : )
I wish some of my aunts and uncles were alive! I had so many but they are celebrating Christmas with Jesus now.

Angela

Anonymous said...

What a precious little angel! :)  Love the Christmas hair!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet little prince charming you have.... lucky you ---- Sandra

Anonymous said...

You always make me smile and leave me with warm, sunny thoughts!!
Almost christmas!! I'm almost down to just the wrapping left...
Linda :)