Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Another COLD day in Northern Ohio!

Silver Bells

City sidewalk, busy sidewalks

dressed in holiday style.

In the air there's

a feeling of Christmas.

Children laughing,

people passing,

meeting smile after smile,

and on every street

corner you'll hear:

Silver bells, silver bells,

it's Christmas time in the city.

Ring-a-ling,

hear them ring,

soon it will be Christmas day.

 

City street lights,

even stop lights,

blink a bright red and green,

as the shoppers rush home

with their treasures.

Hear the snow crunch,

see the kids bunch,

this is Santa's big scene,

and above all this

bustle you'll hear:

Silver bells, silver bells,

it's Christmas time

in the city.

Ring-a-ling,

hear them ring,

soon it will be Christmas day.

GOOD MORNING !

I got to bed early last night and I think it helped ! These cold days seam to zap my energy. I just want to curl up with my nice warm blanket and sleep !

The packages for DS#2 and #4 and their families went out in the mail yesterday and I did my hour of gift wraping, I'm almost done !

 

I forgot to add to my TO DO list that I have a hair cut after work on Thursday too ! When you wear it short, it always grows fast. I feel like I have a curly mop on my head right now. My hair and my skin have really dried out. No humidity in the air for sure.

Here’s a ***BIG SMILE*** for you today !!

 

Wishing you

The old-fashioned joys

And the bright new hopes

Of this wonderful season,

MA

 

With our hands we give gifts that money can buy,

Diamonds that sparkle like stars in the sky,

But only the heart can give away

The gift of peace and a perfect day

HELEN STEINER RICE

Today don’t concentrate too much on the outward wrappings , instead appreciate what's on the inside

 

  www.irenescorner.com/graphics  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you got part of your stuff done.  I need to boogie on with mine some more.  I think I'm starting to get behind as I want to be completely finished by Sunday night.

Anonymous said...

You're definitely staying on task with your to do list.  Believe it or not, the cold gives me energy whereas the heat zaps me.  We all get the winter itchies here with the dry skin and it's definitely not fun.  I hear ya on the hair growing fast when it's short.  I keep mine about shoulder length now and which lets me go a bit longer than the norm with hair cuts.

Anonymous said...

ah a hair cut for the holidays how neat. I need a color get rid of thie grey. OH I so wnat to curl up and hibernate too. I must be part bear