Wednesday, December 28, 2005

OVER THE HUMP DAY !

God Knows

When you are tired and

discouraged from fruitless effort,

God knows how hard you have tried.

When you've cried so long your heart is in anguish,

God has counted your tears.

If you feel that your life is on hold

and time has passed you by,

God is waiting for you.

When nothing makes sense and

you are confused or frustrated,

God has the answer.

If suddenly your outlook is brighter

and you find traces of hope,

God has whispered to you.

When things are going well and

you have much to be thankful for,

 God has blessed you.

When something joyful happens

and you are filled with awe,

God has smiled upon you.

Remember that wherever you are

or whatever you are feeling,

God Knows!

Author Unknown

Good Morning !

 I had to put the little poem up above in my post for today, as I go back to work and needed a little reminder. God knows how I hated to get up and ready for work this morning ! I am thankful for my job and it’s not a difficult one, it’s just that I love being able to do other things!

When I work all day, it seems that’s just about all I do do. This short work week will be a busy one and I fear what my desk top must look like. Maybe I should take my camera to work so you all can see what happened while I was off. The desk was clean and shiny when I left work last Thursday!

I’ll be trying real hard to keep the ***BIG SMILE*** on my face today

I hope you all are able to do the same!

MA

 Miracles are marvels

That defy all explanation

 And Christmas is a miracle,

Not just a celebration

Helen Steiner Rice

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you took your camera. One lady I know took a camaera ald took pics when she left for work and of the roa d along the way she took pics of the work place and then back home and how she cooked spagetting for dinner and cleaned it was like following her tthru her day. LOL well I told hubby I m so confused on days no services of any kind this weekend and then todd off monday but I said I know hwen its wednesday becauase my friend will have her over the hump day entry in lol I just pray that we are over the hump for my fur puppy babies things seem tobe mending but its slow ya know.

Anonymous said...

That poem really struck a chord with me today.  Thank you for posting.

Anonymous said...

I wish you could stay home and do the things you love. I've enjoyed being home. I don't think I'd want to be back out there again. Forty years or so was enough. : )

Get some rest,
Angela


Anonymous said...

I would like to see that picture and even better a before and after one... hope your day went well and you had some laughs or smiles anyway... Sandra

Anonymous said...

Only two more days til the weekend!!
Linda :)