Tuesday, December 20, 2005

BRRRCHILL!

Winter, a lingering season,

is a time to gather golden moments,

embark upon a sentimental journey,

and enjoy every idle hour.

 John Boswell

GOOD MORNING

BRRRRCHILLLLLLL – IT IS SO COLD HERE !

The poor furnace is again working overtime.

I got a call and some pictures from my ‘Sunshine’ boys last night. They were at Universal Studios for the Macy Parade over the weekend and were Santas little helpers there.

Our little 2 yr old says HO HO HO , Merry Christmas – I love you Grandma!

And the one yr old says WOW!

That’s his new word this week.

 I hope to enjoy some idle hours this coming weekend. I have off Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday ! 5 days in a row. I’m finishing up my vacation days so I don’t loose them. Sounds like a little bit of heaven to me !

 

Our Star lost his first tooth this past Sunday and I got a picture of his tooth and him too! Major milestones for these little ones!

 Remember to keep those warm and ‘sunny’ thoughts today,

Maybe a ***BIG SMILE*** will help to warm things up a bit.

MA

 

Weather

People, freezing, long to burn up.

Burning up, they long to freeze.

No wonder weather's temperamental.

People are so hard to please.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im so glad your family keeps you upin pics I know that helps alot. Email is wonderufl isnt it. Yes its burrrrrrrrr chil cold grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr without snow

Anonymous said...

"All he wants for Christmas is his two front teeth..."

Anonymous said...

So cute when they lose their teeth. Not so cute when we do. LOL!
Angela

Anonymous said...

Have a very happy and relaxing holiday. Lovely photo's and lovely family.
Sylvia xx

Anonymous said...

I enjoy seeing pics of your grandbabies.  So cute they shared the lost tooth in a picture for you. :)  Stay warm!!  It's very brrrrr cold here too.