Saturday, December 17, 2005

SUPER SATURDAY !

 

TOKEN OF LOVE

 We worry about what we can buy for friends,

for loved ones - everyone seems so hard to shop for.

Isn't it strange, when you come to think of it,

that we just can't think of anything

that our friends and loved ones need!

Perhaps we look in the wrong place.

There may be nothing in the store that we need,

but how about a token of love - -

love itself and friendship and fellowship

and thoughtfulness and smiles and a prayer

These things are not for sale - -

but they are the things that people need.

Everyone needs them, and those who receive them this Christmas or at any time will be blessed indeed

GOOD MORNING !

It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas around here ! I’m excited and happy this morning ! It’s such a treat for me to have family come home. In just a few hours this old house will be bursting to the seams with people and laughter and lots of love !

I’ve got my camera batteries charging, so there will be lots of pictures coming soon!

It’s a beautiful day here ! I don’t need to look outside, cause I’m not talking about the weather.

***BIG SMILE***

 I hope your day is beautiful one too!

Ma

Make us aware

That the Christmas story

Is everyone's promise

Of eternal glory

Helen Steiner Rice

Today send some of your own love into the world. You don't have to buy it, box it, wrap it, tie it—just give love away

 

  www.cutecolors.com  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the pics!  I'm sure you will have a wonderful time today.  Enjoy~

Anonymous said...

OH Im sure there will be lots of pics to put us all in a good moode and holiday spirit :>} {{{{HUGS}}}}}} I know you can hardly wait

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a wonderful day with your family.  I'll be waiting for those pics.  LOL.