Monday, December 5, 2005

BACK TO WORK I GO...

 

I said a prayer for you today

And I know God must have heard.

I felt the answer in my heart

 Although He spoke no word!

 I didn't ask for wealth of fame

 (I knew you wouldn't mind).

I asked Him to send treasures

Of a far more lasting kind!

I asked that He'd be near you and

Near to those you love

At the start of each new day;

To grant you health and blessings

And friends to share your way!

 I asked for happiness for you

 In all things great and small.

But it was for His loving care

I prayed the most of all! 

He wants to help us understand,

There's nothing He cannot do...

For me, and yes... Also YOU,

All we have to do is just BELIEVE!

 

Good Morning !

 Belief, isn’t that what Christmas is about? When my children first heard the news from friends that there really wasn’t a Santa Claus, I told them I still believed. As long as they had belief, they would always have the Spirit of Christmas in their hearts. The spirit that is full of giving and love. And just as we have our belief in God, that keeps our Hope and Joy alive.

 

On the TO DO list today

Remember that peace on earth starts with peace in our homes and in our hearts

Write "Joy to the World" with your finger on a frosty window

Serve cinnamon sticks with hot cider and peppermint sticks with hot chocolate

Keep plenty of apple cider and microwave popcorn on hand for unexpected guests

 

More inexpensive Christmas gifts:

Box of Hostess Ho-Ho's - Hope a merry "HO - HO - H0" fills your heart the whole year through! (Put a Santa sticker on the label)

Wire wisk - (Filled with Chocolate kisses) We WHISK you a Merry KISSmas!!

Jar of Jelly - jelly is like love - you can't spread it around without getting some on yourself! Merry Christmas!!

Christmas Tray - We "Tray"sure your friendship! Merry Christmas!!

 Bell - With each chime of this festive bell, may a Christmas wish come true. And bring you peace and happiness to last the whole year through! Merry Christmas!

Yule Log - We send you warm greetings this Christmas Season

 

Warm and wonderful wishes

Are being sent to you

 TODAY For a very happy Holiday Season

***BIG SMILE***

MA

 

  www.irenescorner.com/graphics  

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the lovely entries you do every morning.

Anonymous said...

YOu know in the movie mircale on 34th street............ the little girl in the end though she did not get what she wanted is saying......."I BELIEVE< I BELIEVE I BELIEVE" over and over then she gets her dream......... I love that part I try and try though we been trying to have a baby for a while now to say I believe I believe but it so hard each month and then it seems as if the devil likes to beat me when I M down. every month when aunt flo comes it has never failed in all these eyars I can go a whole month and not hear someone is having a baby then with in the first day or two........... I will hear this person or that one is pg !!!!!!!!!! what really hurts is when I hear someone who does not really appreciate children then I have a very hard time. I keep saying to myself I BELIEVE

Anonymous said...

Love the pic of the sunshine boys.  I just love that you call 'em that.
Hope you are having a good Monday.  I'm at lunch and have a long list of things to get done but I'm gettin' my lunch in and a few destressing moments.
Love the idea of keeping around apple cider.  I need to fix some ---and put a cinnamon stick in it.  Good idea.  And love the WHISK you a merry Christmas.  Is that from www.organizedchristmas.com?
See ya.
Sonya

Anonymous said...

Another wonderful entry from you. Thank you.  You always warm the heart.
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/