Sunday, December 11, 2005

ANOTHER SNOWY SUNDAY

Memories to treasure

Are made of Christmas Day,

Made of family gatherings

And children as they play

Helen Steiner Rice

We can treasure remembrances of past and joys of the present by sharing our love with family members, children, grand-children, relatives, or friends .

Sometimes we don't realize just how good we have it. As we prepare for Christmas we have access to so many shops with seemingly endless limits of credit and loads of money being spent. Yet many parts of our world live in misery, for which Christmas will mean little or nothing. Today we can be grateful for having so much when others have so little.

GOOD MORNING !

Waves of snow coming our way ! We’ve had 21 days of below normal cold weather here…BrrrChill The end of the week we may get above freezing. Right now next Saturday looks mostly sunny! The long range weather report is probably iffy, but I’m praying the weather will be ok so everyone can travel safely .

After I get my gift wrapping done today, I also need to pack up the boxes for the gifts for my two boys and their families that live out of state. I had planned to have wrapping done yesterday, but no such luck. All my gifts and wrappings are in the basement on the pool table.

 When the boys were home they enjoyed playing , now it gets used by me for crafts etc. Nice big table! Needless to say I’ll need to clean up the basement a little too, just in case anyone wants to play pool or table tennis. There’s a top that goes over the table for that too!

Right now I'm sipping the good coffee and checking my favorite sites then, I’d better get ready for church ! The good Lord knows I need a little R & R today. Refreshed and Renewed for another week.

Spread a little SUNSHINE today – Give everyone you meet a ***BIG SMILE***

MA

 

Live the life out of every day!

Isn’t that what days are for?

 Luci Swindoll

 

Cute graphics this morning by:

  www.cutecolors.com  

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our snow is melting now; it's pretty sloppy and ugly outside.  But I'll take the temperatures!  That below-zero stuff gets old real fast.

Anonymous said...

ah they ar calling for 1-3 inches for tonight I d love ot have it

Anonymous said...

It's foggy and cold here, real grey stuff. Nice and cosy indoors though, pressies are wrapped, cards sent, decorations up: It gets even better - the fridge has packed up!
Keep laughing.
Sylvia xx

Anonymous said...

Hope you are getting everything done today.

Anonymous said...

It has looked like we are going to get snow for days now but nothing but cold and rain. :(  Send some of that white stuff our way!  Please?!