Tuesday, December 11, 2007

CHAPTER 12, PAGE 11

Hope... is the companion of power,

and the mother of success

for who so hopes has within him

the gift of miracles.

Samuel Smiles

GOOD MORNING !

I know I’ve experienced many miracles. Every one that comes into contact with a small child or a new born baby can see the miracle of life right before their eyes.

Nature gives us many miracles. The caterpillar turning into a butterfly is a miracle to behold indeed. The more I think about it just waking up to a new day is a miracle in its self.

What a wonderful gift.

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

Believe in your heart that something

wonderful is about to happen.

Love your life. Believe in your own powers,

and your own potential,

and in your own innate goodness.

Wake every morning with the awe of just being alive.

Discover each day the magnificent,

awesome beauty in the world.

Explore and embrace life in yourself

and in everyone you see each day.

Reach within to find your own specialness.

Amaze yourself and rouse those around you

to the potential of each new day.

Don't be afraid to admit that

you are less than perfect;

this is the essence of your humanity.

Let those who love you help you.

Trust enough to be able to take.

Look with hope to the horizon of today,

for today is all we truly have.

Live this day well.

Let a little sun out as well as in.

Create your own rainbows.

Be open to all your possibilities;

all possibilities and Miracles.

Always believe in Miracles.

Author Unknown

May the season's simple joys

Warm your heart...

Fill your home...

Last a lifetime

 

MA

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your entrys are so inspiring Pam ,I feel I join you each morning in prayer ,the few minutes we share together each morning ,set me up for the day ..with love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Some miracles we wont even realize happend to us till we get on the other side.

Anonymous said...

More lovely words Pam, I wish I could print them out and pass them around to others to read. most enjoyable. Kathie.

Anonymous said...

Lovely posting once again.I never get tired of telling you this.On a bad day you brighten my day, on a good day you make me feel even better.Thankyou for your lovely words,each time I visit.I adore the labels with the messages on (your graphics).Sorry for my late comments,but things are  proving a little hectic and I am feeling weary,this last few days.I hope your weather is kind to you.Have a lovely day yourself ,and the simple things fill your heart and home too,they are all we need I say.We are blessed with miracles all around us.Take Care God Bless Kath
astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Beautiful post. Yes, hope is so important. God is so Good. Life is so much better when you live it being happy instead of miserable. With God all things are possible. His will for me is much better than my will for myself. He is the reason for the season. Wishing you a very blessed Christmas, Janie

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading your entry today!  Miracles are indeed everywhere...we just need to take the time to see them & enjoy them.  

Hollie

Anonymous said...

yes waking up each day is a gift, sometimes I need to remind myself of that when I really don't want to get out of bed!!  Linda