Tuesday, August 28, 2007

CHAPTER 8, PAGE 28

    

You have got to ac-cent-tchu-ate the positive

Elim-my-nate the negative.

Latch on to the affirmative.

Do not mess with Mister In-between.

Johnny Mercer

GOOD MORNING !

The positive news is that the sun will be shinning here all the way through Sunday this week. We certainly have had enough rain for awhile. Everything is growing and green here again.

I almost feel guilty when I say our high temp this week will be 88 degrees. My family and friends that live in the near 100 degree heat wave don’t seem to be getting much relief. I pray that it will cool off soon for them.

I really don’t have any negatives to report on…everything seems to be going well and I’m thanking the dear Lord for it.

Four of my babes and their families will be camping this coming weekend and I’ll be going to visit them on Sunday. I haven’t been to the campground since the 4th so I’m really looking forward to it.

Some people wouldn’t think camping such a treat, but I always have. It’s just nice to get away from everything else and relax. A little get a way now and then makes going back to work seem not quite as bad at all.

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

If you want a place in the sun, prepare to put up with a few blisters.

Abigail Van Buren

May your day be blessed with a few SMILES and lots of SUNSHINE to warm your heart !

MA

 

 

graphics by: www.untilthengraphics.com

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

you would not think it is till you do camping its just a release from it all

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, camping.  I don't know!!  LOL.  I'd love to "get away" and I love nature but not the bugs!!  tee hee!  Have fun!  Linda

Anonymous said...

A change is as good as a rest they say.You certainly deserve a rest I say,you work so hard.I hope you enjoy every minute of your get together and the temps are just right for you all.I also hope you get plenty smiles along the way .Take Care God Bless Kath
astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Your qoute ''The Lord will provide  ''is something I have always firmly believed in ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Yes, I believe that the Lord will always provide. Cute graphics! It has been in the 100s here. Sure you will have a wonderful time camping. God Bless and have a wonderful day. Janie

Anonymous said...

I like the birds and popcorn, so cute.
Have a wonderful week.

Anonymous said...

106 degrees here today...
Linda :)