Friday, August 24, 2007

CHAPTER 8, PAGE 24

If today were your last would you do what you are doing?

Or would you love more, give more, forgive more?

Then do so !

Forgive and give as if it were your last opportunity

Love like there’s no tomorrow

And if tomorrow comes, love again

By Max Lucado , Every Day Deserves a Chance

GOOD MORNING !

It’s finally FRIDAY !

I was thinking as I read the little message above, what would I do?

I always try to do my best each day, but if it were the last, what would I do???

I know I’d want to see my family and I’d probably give away everything I had. And I’d want to see the BEACH and wiggle my toes in the sand..

Meanwhile, I have today for sure and I’ll not get to do any of those things, because I’m off to work once more. So I’ll just be sending my love to you all !

Thought For Today

People who throw kisses are mighty hopelessly lazy.

Bob Hope

May your day be blessed with a few SMILES and lots of SUNSHINE to warm your heart !

MA

 

 

graphics by:  www.untilthengraphics.com

 

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Work just has a way of interfering with life!!  LOL.  Have a happy Friday!  Linda

Anonymous said...

That one makes you think ,Id probably do they same as you ....love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

well IM sure some would not go to work. and yes we need to live as if its our last day. But would be a sight to see if NO ONE went to work lol we all stayed home!!!!! But I do know what you mean. and forgivness is often better for you than the other perosn.

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwww I love your beautiful garden ornaments.They are cute as can be.I bet the birds love them too.I love how the nuts are on that little chair swing hung up.Your floor looks realy lovely and well your table and chairs brought me many fond thoughts of being at amy eldest sisiters house when she first married and she had one same.The thing is they were built to s good standard in them days,not like many things today.You hold on to them.They will be worth somethign one day.People over here in England are often looking for that kind of furrniture today.back to the giving away as yesterdays post.Rather than give them to someone they always seem to take things to the garbage tip.So not mnay of th eold type furniture is available to collectors at times.It is till avery dull day here today and looking like s storm.So no chance of me wiggling my toes in the sand again Grrrrrrrrr.I hope you have a wonderful week/end thankyou for sharing your pics I so enjoyed them.I hope you get a few smiles today and the weather is just as you like it.Take Care God Bless Kath
astroriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Well I'd want to be with my family for sure, and just be out in nature somewhere.
I love your floor and the dining set is so cute, just fits.  Have a great friday, you've gotta love fridays.  Joni

Anonymous said...

I loved the bird houses. They are so cute.
Love,
Kat

Anonymous said...

Your floor is soooo nice!! I really like it! And the birdhouses are so cute! I like the bright colors.
I have the perfect place for that cute table and chairs, too! LOL!
Have a great weekend.
Hugs...Pam

Anonymous said...

For some reason I can't see the pictures and I have tried several times through the day..... and I see mention of birdhouses in the comments, lol....
Enjoy the weekend!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

Food for thought... and I am happy that I did something like this today. Sure makes a person think. Wishing you a wonderful weekend too. Blessings, Janie

Anonymous said...

THe new kitchen floor looks very nice.  And love the table.  I also know the birds will appreciate their peanuts.  The bird houses are cute.  I love to sit at Mom's and watch the birds from her den.  I look for the red birds.

Anonymous said...

your kitchen floor is very pretty. the color will go with everything too. I love all the bird houses. I have been looking for new ones too. you found some nice ones
Sandra