Saturday, August 18, 2007

CHAPTER 8, PAGE 18

We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same.

Carlos Casteneda

GOOD MORNING !

This morning after I sip another good cup of coffee, I need to get busy doing a little ‘house blessing’ for sure. DS#1 and family will be here around 11:00 and the place needs a quick going over.

All week long I work and come home again to work somemore. House work never really bothers me , I just don’t have much time to do it.

On any given day, you’ll usually find a few dirty dishes in my sink, a stack of junk mail on the chair waiting for me so sort through and or shred it, and always always there are a few dog and cat hairs scattered round. Well those things are my jobs this morning. Just a few little things here and there make a big difference.Maybe I’ll even have time to get a load of laundry in the washer.

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

Life is the first gift, love is the second, and understanding the third.

Marge Piercy, American writer

May your day be blessed with a few SMILES and lots of SUNSHINE to warm your heart !

MA

 

graphics by:  www.untilthengraphics.com

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

With love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

love the graphic above wish I was there. Happy a great time with your family.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the family,You don't get that much time to otherwise,so leave the and enjoy and have fun together.I hope you have a wonderful two days off work.I know you love your church on Sunday mornings,so enjoy all the rest as well.I hope you get many smiles and the weather is perfect just as you like it.Take Care God Bless Kath
astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Hope you have fun with your family.  I love the graphic.  Joni

Anonymous said...

Have a great day with DS#1 and family!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

Wishing a very nice day with family. Very good quotes. My house needs a "Big blessing!". lol Have a nice Sunday too. Janie

Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend! I know what you mean about straightening up those little things around the house - it can make a big difference.
HUGS :)
Penny