Friday, February 9, 2007

CHAPTER 2, PAGE 9

A miracle called love dwells within the heart,

You don't know how it happens,

Or when it gets it's start.

But the happiness it brings you

Always give a joyful lift,

You realize that love,

Is God's most precious gift...

Author Unknown

GOOD MORNING !

TGIF ! Thank the good Lord it is Friday ! I’m looking forward to a busy day at work with finishing everything up and clearing off the desk for another week.

There will be lots to do at home this weekend , but I’m afraid it will have to wait til maybe next weekend. Saturday I’ll be spending the day with my Dad (who is doing very well by the way) and then Sunday after church I’m off to the Home and Flower show.

So whatever may have needed done, won’t. There won’t be anyone home to mind one way or the other. The critters don’t care as long as they have plenty of food and water. I’m a very flexible person and really don’t get upset if things have to be put on hold. The only time I get in a tizzy is when I’m having company or some of the babes are coming home, then I like things to look good for them.

In this old house, good means that some of my clutter is put away . My house is old, I am old, the critters are old, the furnishings are old and all in all it’s comfortable and well lived in. It’s home.

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

Love like paint,

can make things beautiful

when you spread it,

but it simply dries up

when you don't use it.

Author Unknown

May your day be blessed with a few SMILES and lots of SUNSHINE to warm your heart !

MA

 

 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah old isnt bad cept for tha ailments. nice to be comfy

Anonymous said...

No place like  home!

Anonymous said...

Ilove the sound of your home ,so pleased your Dad is doing well ..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful weekend. I'm so pleased all prayers were answered and your father is doing well. Enjoy!

Angela

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad your Dad is doing good.  Your home sounds like a welcoming place to visit.  Have fun this weeekend!!  
Pam

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, let me know how the flowers show is! I saw it advertised on TV. Have fun.
hugs xo
penny
http://journals.aol.com/penniepooh/pennys-pieces-of-ohio

Anonymous said...

Great attitude.  :)
http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/     Tracy

Anonymous said...

Oh I know you will have fun at the Home and Flower show.  That'll give you spring fever I'm sure.