Monday, February 12, 2007

CHAPTER 2, PAGE 12

Love is patient and kind;

Love is not jealous or conceited;

Love is not proud or selfish;

Love is not ill-mannered;

Love is not irritable;

Love does not hold a grudge;

Love is not happy with evil;

Love is happy with the truth;

Love never gives up;

Its faith, hope and patience never fail.

1 Corinthians 13, 4-7

GOOD MORNING !

From some of my readings this past week I found these thoughts on LOVE to share with you all

Love cannot be taken for granted. Love does not just happen; infatuation may. If love is to grow, it demands time, nurturing, and just plain hard work to keep it alive. An atmosphere of love produces a feeling of stability and   security that is worth more than all the riches of time.

Words fail to change the way things are in your life. Only love changes things. When you speak to others your words send messages that can change their lives. Your words surrounded by love are a food others desperately need for their souls. People need your words of love for their survival. God gave you a beauty that can shine like the stars of the heavens if you send out words encased in love

I’ll be sharing more thoughts on Love with you as the week continues With a little SPRING to my step I’m off to work this cold wintry morning.

The weather just goes on and on with the cold spell never ending it seems. However, after yesterday I have renewed hope SPRING will come once more ! The days are getting longer and lots of SUNSHINE and warmth are on the way !

Tomorrow it seems the entire state of Ohio is under a heavy snow warning…just what we all needed to hear about now. Our cold temps will go back down in the single digits once more . Everyone is more than ready for Spring.

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

Love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well.

Vincent Van Gogh

May your day be blessed with a few SMILES and lots of SUNSHINE to warm your heart !

MA

 

 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

The world can always use a little more love.

Anonymous said...

O thank you thank you for the words. I love your pics too. I really love those. I needed some spring this week. it seems like it will break a bit. the y said yesterday was the first time in 14 days we broke the cold streak. wanst that warm but you kow we got up a little bit and I m excited abotu doing my journaling again. Im working on an entry toget out and it has a song that is awesome........ Actually its a christian song but it inspired me.

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are lovely what a lovely day ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

OH! dear I am sorry you are in for more snow at the moment, here where I live today I am getting a little bit of that long awaited sunshine.It has been a terrible week/end weather wise,thought today is glorious.God is being kind today to us over the pond in my region.Love conquers all I always say,and does bring a secure feeling with it.Take care I will pray your temps rise a little, and the weather report is wrong,as I read on one journal from NY yesterday.Take Care Hope you have a few smiles today and get a tiny piece of shunshine glowing through.
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Oh such beautiful flowers and so much fragrance from them all. I hope that the very thought of all those wonderful blooms will help you to get through a snow fall warning today. Such refreshment for the soul. The snowdrops are blooming and spring is all but here. So warm and mild and I feel so bad for all those still buried under winter. Thanks for sharing those lovely pictures. Makes me want to run out and grab a shovel and plant something.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing the photos. What beauty there is there. I loved the waterfall especially. Have a wonderful day.

Angela

Anonymous said...

That flower show looks wonderful! Imagine how much time and effort must go into setting that all up. Does it cost much to get in? Just wondering. I guess we won`t be seeing any flowers blooming here in Ohio any time soon.    :/
hugs
penny

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are lovely!  The colors are just beautiful!  It's such a talent to be able to present such a wonderful show.  Glad you had a good time.
Pam

Anonymous said...

what a nice place to relax and enjoy the beauty... the orange flowers are begonias.... I loved those brightly colored chairs too... very very nice pictures. thanks for sharing. Sandra