Thursday, February 15, 2007

CHAPTER 2, PAGE 15

Love is a fruit in season

At all times and within reach of every hand!

Spread love everywhere you go

First of all in your own house

Give love to your children

To your husband or wife

To a next door neighbor

Let no one ever come to you

Without leaving happier

Be the living expression of God's Kindness,

kindness in your face

Kindness in your eyes

Kindness in your smile

Kindness in your warm greeting!

Mother Teresa

GOOD MORNING !

Back to work today !

I really slept well last night. It must have been all that exercise and fresh air I had yesterday. Amazingly I’m not too stiff or sore either. You know I don’t usually get much exercise in the winter. Snow shoveling is about all . If I did that kind of exercise every day I’d probably be fit and trim.

However I don’t have to do that kind of exercise more than once or twice in a normal Ohio winter. If Spring came tomorrow, I know I would be eternally grateful.

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

My goal as I grow less lovely on the outside is to become lovelier from the inside out.

May your day be blessed with a few SMILES and lots of SUNSHINE to warm your heart !

MA

 

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah I too could take spring tomrrow. yes we got ice but your snow will be there for a while. Man that is lots of snow

Anonymous said...

Sometimes the snow shoveling pains can come after a few days I hope not.I had to go to hospital yesterday with muscle spasm's in my neck.So I am only just catching up on alerts whilst the pain has subsided a little.I do hope you continue to feel well and it is definatly the fresh air that helps make one sleep.I feel we would all be eternally gratefull if spring came tomorrow.I would.Have a few smiles I hope today and I hope also a peek of that lovely sunshine you so much mention.Take Care God Bless.
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Snow shovelling, eeeek!  How about spreading some salt on it??  Hugs.  Terry x

Anonymous said...

Glad you are feeling well after your hard day of shoveling yesterday!
penny
http://www.myspace.com/pennysplace2gogh