Wednesday, February 7, 2007

CHAPTER 2, PAGE 7

No moving parts, no batteries;

no monthly payments and no fees;

Inflation proof, nontaxable, in fact,

it's quite relaxable; It can't be stolen, won't pollute,

one size fits all, do not dilute. It uses little energy,

but yields results enormously.

 Relieves your tension and your stress;

invigorates your happiness; Combats depression,

makes you beam, and elevates your self esteem!

Your circulation it corrects without unpleasant side effects

It is, I think, the perfect drug —

may I prescribe, my friend: THE HUG!

(And, of course, fully returnable!)

~Henry Matthew Ward

GOOD MORNING !

Did you need a Hug today???

Here are some (((HUGS))) from me to you !

I got home last night to my nice warm house , changed into my fleecy pj’s and robe, lit some good smelling candles and took it easy the rest of the evening. I think this cold weather is making me tired. Hopefully today I’ll feel a little more perky.

I had forgotten to put up a picture of the February purse and bracelet. The purse is from last year, the bracelet is our new thing to do each month this year. I like the purse because it holds all I like to carry back and forth to work, but I’m keeping my eye out for a replacement.

Over the Hump Day ! Hopefully we’ll be seeing some warmer temps. The weather man says we should be seeing some 20 degree weather soon. It’s not warm but it is better than the below 0 temps we’ve had since Saturday .

Thought for Today

Making love last

A newly married couple said, "What shall we do to make our love endure?" Said the Master, "Love other things together."

May your day be blessed with a few SMILES and lots of SUNSHINE to warm your heart !

MA

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there.  I like the Feb purse and the bracelet of the month is a good idea.  
It's Wednesday already and downhill from here.  I like going sleeping and working in the same building.  I get morning PC time.  LOL.  Our conference is just downstairs.  I'm feeling right at home here and it is like a vacation.  PC time, no laundry or dishes to worry over, and a nice plush room.  Blessings from God for working hard, is how I take it.  A working vacation and eating out at nice places free for several nights in a row.  LOL.  Have a good rest of the week.

Anonymous said...

We had the gift of one warm day yesterday... in the 50's!  Now it's back to the 20's, but that beats single-digit temps.

Anonymous said...

Love you description of the hug,so very true ..keep warm .love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

wasgoing to ask about yoru bracelt the other day and got side tracked its been so busy you know snow and sleet andcold here and other things in life taking toll on you I like the breacelt

Anonymous said...

I love your new bracelet. I have started getting a bracelet each month too.... easier to store bracelets than purses isn't it. :)  hope the weather warms up soon. I think its what makes us tired don't you?  Sandra

Anonymous said...

I like your purse and bracelet.  My purse is like a suitcase.  It's so big!  But, you need anything I prolly have it! LOL!
Pam