Sunday, February 4, 2007

CHAPTER 2, PAGE 4

A guardian angel

Flew down from above,

To teach me a lesson

About the powers of love.

She whispers to me,

Take a hold of my hand,

There are so many things

I wish you to understand.

About the powers of love,

And all it can do,

To someone who needs

To share it with you.

A pat on the back,

A kind smile on your face,

Can make someone's life,

A much brighter place.

It doesn't take much,

To show someone you care,

To give them the love,

God gave you to share.

So please keep in mind,

All the powers you possess,

To grace someone's life,

When they're in distress.

You've been put on this earth

To bestow the powers of love,

And with those final words,

She disappeared up above.

Author Unknown

GOOD MORNING !

Happy Sunday to you .

I hope you’ll be finding some way to make this day a day of refreshing and renewing your self. I always go to church each Sunday and that does it for me!

Without my weekly dose of R and R it just wouldn’t be the same for me. I’ll be praying for all of you today and giving thanks to our dear Lord for all the blessings we’ve received.

Bitter artic winds are coming our way for a few days and I want to hibernate but I won't be able to.  Life goes on and more layers of clothing will keep me warm.  When we get to '0' degrees and below I'm so very thankful that Spring is on the way.  This too will pass.

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread.

Mother Teresa

May your day be blessed with a few SMILES and lots of SUNSHINE to warm your heart !

MA

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your Sunday the sun is shining here and i am off to church tonight.
Jenny <><

Anonymous said...

Thankyou for your prayers for us all ,have a lovely day ...bless you Ma ..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

the grond hog says right around the corner!!!!!!!!! spring is cming dont feel like it though right now lol

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the prayers you send on our behalf.  You're such a sweetie, and your family is so blessed to have you.
Your entries always make me feel better.  God Bless you "Ma."
Pam

Anonymous said...

Terrible winds here today too. Brrrrrrrrrrrr!
Have a wonderful rest of your Sunday.

Angela