Tuesday, November 7, 2006

CHAPTER 11, PAGE 7

Thanksgiving Day comes,

by statute, once a year;

to the honest man it comes

as frequently as the heart

of gratitude will allow.

Edward Sandford Martin

GOOD MORNING !

It’s Election Day in the USA and it looks like it may be a rainy one. I will be voting on my way home from work today.

I put some pictures up that I received of the grand’babes’ . I know Halloween is over, but they were so cute I couldn’t resist sharing them. They always bring a SMILE to my face, maybe they’ll give you one too !

Today I am thankful that I live in a great country that allows each of us the freedom to vote. We can address the issues of healthcare, border security, the economy, and terrorism through our voting power.

I pray for men and women to be elected who will lead our nation to resolve these problems together .

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures.

Thornton Wilder

May your day be blessed with a few SMILES and lots of SUNSHINE to warm your heart !

MA

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yup raining heretoo. I for one will be glad to have the mud slinging over with and the papers stashed and jammed in my door that says NO SOLICITING!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Certainly made me smile.These granchildren of yours are as you say sooooooooooo  cute.Bless the little one who says he's a lizard LOL!! kids are so funny, but they lift me up.I adore kids.They are beautiful. How adorable is your little pumkin Haaaaaaaa!! hasn't he just got the most winning little smile.Thankyou for sharing and bringing a smile to my face today.God Bless you.
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Well, your family sure made me smile. What beautiful children and all so happy. : )  And yes, they do have perfect pumpkins too. : )

Angela

Anonymous said...

Love the quotes!
Penny
http://journals.aol.com/penniepooh/pennys-pieces-of-ohio/

Anonymous said...

Oh such cute halloween pictures... and grandbabe 11 is getting so big already... my sons had that same pumpkin sleeper that I think was passed down from my brother... lol...
Linda :)