Monday, November 6, 2006

CHAPTER 11, PAGE 6

What if you gave someone a gift, and they neglected to thank you for it ... would you be likely to give them another?

Life is the same way. In order to attract more of the blessings that life has to offer, you must truly appreciate what you already have.

Ralph Marston

Good Morning !

I’m appreciating the gift of another day ! Another new week and back to work for me. With the good Lord’s help I know it will be a good day. More and more I’ve come to depend on Him for my strength.

I had a good weekend. I hope you all did too. Of course it always goes by way to fast, but then time always flies when you are having fun or when you’re busy. I guess I was both of those things this past weekend.

Today I’ll be praying for all those struggling to start another day that they may find the power to overcome the problems they might be facing and joyfully begin again.

Thought for Today !

He who thanks but with the lips

Thanks but in part;

The full, the true Thanksgiving

Comes from the heart.

J.A. Shedd

May your day be blessed with a few SMILES and lots of SUNSHINE to warm your heart !

MA

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely entry as always. Have a wonderful week.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Yes could really use that extra prayer to over come some struggles.

Anonymous said...

The most miserable people I know are those who don't know how to be thankful for what they have.  

Anonymous said...

God bless you and may your week be a lovely one.

Angela

Anonymous said...

Can you believe we are already almost to Tuesday.  Week's moving on already.
Have a good one.
Sonya

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy that you had a good weekend.