Monday, November 20, 2006

CHAPTER 11, PAGE 20

Kind words produce their own image in men's souls; 

and a beautiful image it is.

They soothe and quiet and comfort the hearer.

They shame him out of his sour, morose, unkind feelings.

We have not yet begun to use kind words

in such abundance as they ought to be used.

 Blaise Pascal

Good Morning

The quotes today came from my morning devotionals a while back. It seemed that everyone of the dozen or so that I read had something about WORDS in it.

What we say is so important.

Sorry to say I have to leave my company and go to work this morning. I will have a rough 3 days of work this week as everything that gets done in 5 will need to be done in 3 days so that I can have Thursday and Friday free .

They searched the Sunday ads and are going shopping today while I'm at work.

Today I’m thankful for the freedom to speak about what is near and dear to my heart. I pray for those that are persecuted for their faith and beliefs and that live in fear of speaking about their beliefs. .

Thought For Today

If you have wit, use it to please and not to hurt: you may shine like the sun in the temperate zones without scorching.

Lord Chesterfield

May your be blessed with a few SMILES and lots of SUNSHINE to warm your heart.

MA

 

graphics by:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

it says many things in psalms nad proverbs abut how words cna be used. yeah todd had to work sunday to make up for being off thursday.

Anonymous said...

Hope work is not too stressful.  Soon be time to be off again.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

I'm sure the day will go by quick knowing you have family waiting at home.... :)
I just work tuesday and wednesday but then have to be there at 4:30am on friday for the big shopping day...
Have a great week!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

Work hard for three then you can have some lovely family time ,lovely sunny entry made me smile ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

I hope work goes by fast for you this week.  :)
penny