Wednesday, February 1, 2006

It's FEBRUARY !

CHAPTER 2, PAGE 1

The beginning of love is

to let those we love be

perfectly themselves,

and not to twist them to

fit our own image.

Otherwise we love only the reflection

of ourselves we find in them.

Thomas Merton

Time is too slow for those who wait,

 too swift for those who fear,

too long for those who grieve,

too short for those who rejoice,

but for those who love, time is eternity.

Hours fly, flowers die, new days, new ways, pass by.

Love stays.

Sundial Inscription

GOOD MORNING !

A new month and a new chapter …I turn the page and write some more.

I now have 3 people in my family with a February purse. DD , DDIL#6 and I all got our purses at the mall Saturday when we were at the stroll. As we were doing our Stroll for Epilepsy we passed a store with a huge pile of purses marked 70% off, so of course we just had to go back and check it out!

February is the month of the heart and I’ll be searching for lots of quotes or stories to pass on to you. We have hearts for our Valentines and we are also celebration National Heart Month too ! We are reminded to take good care of hearts !

I do believe mine is pumping away this morning…I’m still here, sipping that good coffee !

May your day be blessed with a few smiles and lots of sunshine to warm your HEART!

MA

Today’s Thought –

A smile brings rest to the weary,

cheer to the discouraged,

sunshine to the sad,

and it is nature's best antidote for trouble

 

Heart graphics by:

  www.cutecolors.com  

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the purse! This is such a cute idea like I said last month! I like it and glad you are continuing with it through this month! Looking forward to following your journal in February with the stories etc you will find to post.

betty

Anonymous said...

ah and tomorrow is ground hog day. HOpe its cloudy and he does not see hsi shadown spring come early

Anonymous said...

I just love your new purse... it will match with everything won't it... thanks for giving me the idea ~ it is fun to get a new purse each month :) Sandra

Anonymous said...

Like your February purse.  Now I need to get me one.  I'm so behind.  I need to go shopping.  I even have gift cards from Christmas not spent yet.  Maybe I can find me a March purse for sure.  A springy one.  Maybe even a green one.  LOL.