Wednesday, February 15, 2006

OVER THE HUMP DAY !

CHAPTER 2, PAGE 15

Realize that true happiness lies within you.

Waste no time and effort searching for peace

and contentment and joy in the world outside.

Remember that there is no happiness

in having or in getting, but only in giving.

Reach out

share,

SMILE,

hug.

Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.

Og Mandino

GOOD MORNING !

We had a beautiful Valentines Day yesterday. Sunshine and smiles the whole day through !

 One of the comments left on my entry for yesterday, questioned whether I liked my work or not. I guess it’s not that I hate my job, but that I like the things I do outside of work sooooo much better. I am thankful for my job and for the ability to do it. Thank the good Lord I can get up and go everyday !

***BIG SMILE***

The evenings are always too short to accomplish much and the weekends fly by. My life is never dull – that’s for sure !

AOL wouldn't let me add any graphics this morning so we'll try again tomorrow. 

Have a great day all ! May you be blessed with a few smiles and some sunshine to warm your heart !

MA

 

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

 No matter how small, a smile on your face tells all

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a nice Valentine's Day.  I love the quotes that you post.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

AH it sunny so far today and sixties but that wind!@!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I agree with you; evenings and weekends seem to go by so fast. Hope you have a great Wednesday!

betty

Anonymous said...

That was my entry that asked if you liked your job or not. I am in the same frame of mind as you are then. Thankful to have my job and enjoying it most times, but I live for my days off. The freedom to do what I want when I want to do it. I want so much to be retired, but just cannot afford that luxury. So for now, it is off to work I go knowing that days off are coming up soon.