Tuesday, February 7, 2006

A LITTLE MORE SNOW !

CHAPTER 2, PAGE 7

Many people will walk in and out of your life,

But only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.

To handle yourself, use your head;

To handle others, use your heart.

If someone betrays once, it is his fault;

If he betrays you twice, it is your fault.

Great minds discuss ideas;

Average minds discuss events;

Small minds discuss people.

He who loses money, loses much;

He who loses a friend, loses much more;

He who loses faith, loses all.

Beautiful young people are accidents of nature,

But beautiful old people are works of art.

Learn from the mistakes of others.

You can't live long enough to make them all yourself.

Friends, you and me...You brought another friend... and we started our group...our circle of friends... and like a circle...there is no beginning or end...

Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is mystery. Today is a gift.

Author: Eleanor Roosevelt

True friendship is hard to find and like a circle it has no end.

Good Morning !

Yesterday was very cold and windy, but the sun was shinning all day ! I wish I would have had my camera with me on the way home from work…the scenery was beautiful. All the trees were coated with snow and the sun shinning on them made for a wondrous site to behold. I’ll have to start taking my trusty camera to work with me!

***BIG  SMILE***

I should take pictures of the morning sunrise too ! I get to see some beautiful ones sitting at my desk looking out the window.

May your day be filled with a few smiles and lots of sunshine to warm your heart!

MA

Thought for today !

It takes a lot of work from the face to let out a smile, but just think what good smiling can bring to the most important muscle of the body...the heart.

 

Winter friends graphics by:

  www.cutecolors.com    

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous.  I love sunrises but my house is situated so I can't see it from inside.  The only sunrises I see are the ones when we are going somewhere and its so hard to get my husband out of the house.  You are blessed.

Anonymous said...

yeah I love having my camera handy. snow can be prety glistening off trees and such

Anonymous said...

would love to see a picture if you take one of your sunrises and also the snow! hope your Tuesday went well

betty

Anonymous said...

I would love to see the pictures. We have no snow here. We've had days and days of rain but today is sunny and cold.

Angela

Anonymous said...

Well, finally got some more snow here just North of Nashville.  School's out tomorrow.  I still have to work though.