Sunday, February 19, 2006

ONLY 5 DEGREES IN NORTHERN OHIO THIS MORNING

CHAPTER 2, PAGE 19

A prayer for you this Sunday morning…

THROUGH ME

Through me let there be kind words, a warm smile, and a caring heart.

Through me let there be a willingness to listen and a readiness to understand.

Through me let there be dependability, steadfastness, trust and loyalty.

Through me let there be compassion, forgiveness, mercy and love.

Through me let there be every quality I find, O Lord, in Thee.

Unknown

Good Morning !

DD and I are off to early church this morning and then on to the outlet mall . I hope we don’t freeze ! It’s very cold out! BRRRCHILL ! I don’t get very many chances to spend the day with DD so we’ll zip in and out of the stores and try not to catch a chill.

I’m sure we’ll have fun, no matter how many bargains we find.

May your day be blessed with a few smiles and a little sunshine to warm your heart !

Ma

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

Smile. Have you ever noticed how easily puppies make human friends? Yet all they do is wag their tails and fall over.

Walter Anderson

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol at the puppy quote because we are experiencing that right now.  Enjoy your shopping.  Very cold here as well and we have the lights on because it is so dark.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

stay warm!

betty

Anonymous said...

cute quote. we had three here in the valley in ky.