Wednesday, February 8, 2006

BRRRRCHILL

CHAPTER 2, PAGE 8

Touch My Heart

Touch my heart and I’ll touch yours

With a gentle word or two

For kindness bears the sweetest fruit

That makes our dreams come true

Touch my life with tenderness

And fill my cup with love

Share my dreams as I share yours

Beyond the stars above

Take my hand as I grow old

And lead me when I’m blind

Show me that you really care

Good friends are hard to find

Touch my heart and I’ll touch yours

A little more each day And then we both find happiness

Somewhere along the way

Author Unknown

GOOD MORNING !

It’s now less than a week till Valentine’s Day. I haven’t my cards and little gifts ready to mail out yet, so I guess I’d better get busy. I noticed in the store yesterday, they were already making room for Easter. One whole row that used to have snow shovels and salt was being cleared out and plastic Easter eggs were being hung up.

One holiday seems to follow another all too quickly. After Easter we’ll be seeing Summer items , I’m sure. Since we’re expecting snow everyday the rest of the week – that’s ok with me!

I did get my batteries charged for my camera and will take it to work this morning.  I don't think we'll see any sunrise as it's cloudy, but I'll have it handy.  There maybe some other good things to take pictures of.

May your day be filled with lots of smiles and a little sunshine to warm your heart.

MA

Thought for Today—

A smile of encouragement at the right moment

may act like sunlight on a closed up flower;

 it may be the turning point for a struggling life

Author Unknown

 

  www.graphicgarden.com provided the graphics today!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there.....glad you are ready for Valentines.  I don't have anything done yet.  Must do it this weekend.

Anonymous said...

HUMMust not have gotten this alerts yesterday. OH WELL Im here now do you know that walmart has easter stuff out in the main isle. I mean valanetines aint over lol easter still a wayas away.