Tuesday, February 28, 2006

MORE SNOW !

CHAPTER 2, PAGE 28

It is important to live each day

with a positive perspective.

It is not wise to pretend problems do not exist,

but it is wise to look beyond the problem

to the possibilities that are in it.

When Goliath came against the Israelites,

the soldiers all thought,

"He's so big, we can never kill him."

But David looked at the same giant and thought,

"He's so big, I can't miss him."

Dale Turner

GOOD MORNING !

The good Lord must have known I needed some exercise, because he sent some snow our way yesterday. Not much, 2-4 inches, but after work I did go sweep of the porch steps and sidewalk.

Tomorrow it’ll warm up and all melt away again. I do need to exercise more and am looking forward to warmer days and nicer weather so I can get out and enjoy walking.

***BIG SMILE***

The weatherman says the sun may peak out at us today The days are getting longer. It looks a little lighter out when I go to work and doesn’t get dark til about 6:30 here.

I hope your day is blessed with a few smiles and a little sunshine to warm your heart !

 MA

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

I always feel sorry for people who think

more about a rainy day ahead

than sunshine today

Rae Foley

Winter Friend Graphics by:

www.cutecolors.com  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

our weather man said we are bettween two fronts the cold snow up north adn the warm spring down south so we up down up down. but spring is on the way

Anonymous said...

Tomorrow you begin a new chaptr of your life; can't wait to see the March purse.
enjoy the day

betty