Tuesday, February 14, 2006

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY !

CHAPTER 2, PAGE 14

VALENTINE PRAYER

I said a Valentine prayer for you

and asked the Lord above to

fill your heart and bless your soul

With the precious gift of love.

I asked Him for sincere love

The kind that's meant to stay

Just like the generous love

You give to those you touch each day.

I prayed for love from family

And from every cherished friend

Then I asked the Lord to give you

His love that knows no end.

Author Unknown by me

GOOD MORNING !

Yesterday started off sunny, but by noon the clouds had come in – it was very windy and cold . I think it is supposed to be warmer today and melt some of the ice and snow.

My DD is making a Valentine dinner for me this evening. What a treat! She is a very good cook.

***BIG SMILE***

May your heart always be joyous and your day filled with love and happiness

And may you always know you have a friend in me

Happy Valentines Day!

MA

Thought for today—

Good friends are like valentine candy; it's what's inside that makes them special !

 

    GRAPHICS BY: www.cutecolors.com  

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you as well my friend.  What a lovely prayer, in fact a great entry all around.  Thank you

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

yes that wind was a bite yesterday. I hear we are suppose to be 50's today but 20 MPH winds that makes it bad yuck !!!!!!! so sweet of your daughter to fix you a val dinner

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you. Hope that you enjoy your special dinner out. I feel so bad for you that you never feel like smiling much when it comes around to Monday morning, going back to work time. I am hoping that you just wished that you had more time off (don't we all) and not that you hate your job. If the latter is your reality, then I really do hope you will find something else to do that will make you happy. You always seem to be so thankful for so many things in your life, and we all need to be thankful for our jobs (cause we have one), and for the opportunity to have busy hands and feet and worthwhile work to do. I do wish you a happy week at work and again a Happy Valentine's Day.

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you too! Enjoy the special dinner with DD.

betty

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day.

Angela



Click here