Sunday, February 5, 2006

SNOW AND MORE ON THE WAY

CHAPTER 2, PAGE 5

To those who see with loving eyes, life is beautiful.

To those who speak with tender voices, life is peaceful.

To those who help with gentle hands, life is full.

And to those who care with compassionate hearts,

 life is good beyond all measure.

Author Unknown

GOOD MORNING !

 

We have snow on the ground now, but not much. The wind is blowing and whistling around the corner of the house this morning. We may have more today and into tomorrow morning, but right now there is only about an inch or so.

***BIG SMILE***

I’m off to church and then maybe I’ll come home and clean off the walks and porch steps. I made my crockpot full of ham and bean soup yesterday and I think I’ll take some out to my folks after church. It’s way too much for me to eat alone.

We’ll be making our own sunshine around here for the next few days ! Our wintry weather is supposed to continue most of the week.

May your day be blessed with a few smiles and a little sunshine to warm your heart !

MA

 

Thought for today --

A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart,

and will sing it back to you when you forget the words.

Author Unknown

 

    graphics by: www.graphicscupboard.com  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah we opted to stay in warm and snuggly today

Anonymous said...

enjoy your church service! That soup sounds delicious. Enjoy the day.

betty