Thursday, February 9, 2006

LOTS AND LOTS OF SNOW HERE !

CHAPTER 2, PAGE 9

Did Anyone Ever Tell You

Did anyone ever tell you

Just how special you are?

The light that you emit

Might even light a star.

Did anyone ever tell you

How important you make others feel?

Somebody out here is smiling

About love that is so real.

Did anyone ever tell you

Many times, when they were sad

Your email made them smile a bit.

In fact it made them glad?

For the time you spend sending things

And sharing whatever you find

There are no words to thank you,

But somebody thinks you're fine.

Did anyone ever tell you

Just how much they love you?

Well, my dearest online friend

Today I am telling You.

 Author Unknown

GOOD MORNING !

So often we forget to tell our friends and family just how special they are to us. Sooo when I found the poem above I had to share it with you all. Now, just in case I haven’t said it - you all are very dear to me.

I think I tell my children and grandbabes everytime I see them, but sometimes it gets hectic at family gatherings and I may forget. Sometimes I talk to my folks, or my sisters and may not say I love you to them, but I do. My dear friends call and we go places and do things together, but I don’t tell them often enough how much they mean to me. And for all of you that leave little comments in my journal – you all are very special to me too. Your little notes brighten my day to no end.

***BIG SMILE***

Yesterday I took my trusty camera to work with me and little did I know, we were going to have a huge snow storm! I got a picture of the sunrise and then I got pictures of the beginning of the snow, and then as you’ll see in the pictures above I got pictures on the way home from work too ! Maybe it wasn’t such a great idea???

I hope you all have a few smiles today and a little sunshine to warm your heart !

 MA

TODAY’S THOUGHT

So many languages in the world and a smile speaks them all.

 

Graphics by:

 

 

www.graphicsgarden.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed your picture story very much. Thanks for taking the time to show that to us all. We have about that much snow on the ground now too... The road in front of our house is not bare anymore and the plow did go through. I guess we will have to wait for warmer days and more sunshine. Hope you are having a good day. Sandra

Anonymous said...

yes we need to remember to tell others we love them but this fast paced world can really mess that up for us. I loved your photo show they are talking snow this weekend again. Im kind of like why now. I wanted it a month ago!!!!!!! we did not get that much snow problem is we get ice then the snow comes tehy say if it all the raina nd ice that came first would be snow it would be huge!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the reminder to tell people how much we care about them and how special they are; we forget sometimes with our busy days.

Love the snow pictures! We just got a dusting last night; not much.

betty

Anonymous said...

That's some camera you have. I never have had a camera that captured snowflakes like that. Loved seeing the pics. Really liked number 8 because of the sky combined with the flakes. : )

Angela