Friday, February 3, 2006

MY FAVORITE DAY - FRIDAY !

CHAPTER 2, PAGE 3

Helen Steiner Rice

Where there is love the heart is light,

Where there is love the day is bright,

Where there is love there is a song

To help when things are going wrong...

Where there is love there is a smile

To make all things seem more worthwhile,

Where there is love there's a quiet peace,

A tranquil place where turmoils cease...

Love changes darkness into light

And makes the heart take "wingless flight"...

GOOD MORNING !

So here we are – another Friday morning

***BIG SMILE***

I’m looking forward to having lunch tomorrow with the ‘Newly Weds’ as they’ll be in town for a visit to her orthodontist. I guess they’ll be going back home Saturday evening sometime. I have lots to catch up on here at home after being away with the family get togethers the past two weekends.

Next weekend is the Home and Garden show and I can hardly wait ! We go every year just to get a breath of Spring. When you walk in the place you are instantly rewarded with the smell of flowers!!!

I hope you all have a great FRIDAY and are blessed with a few smiles and a little sunshine to warm your heart !

 MA

THOUGHT FOR TODAY--

If you're not using your smile,

you're like a man with a million dollars

in the bank and no checkbook

Les Giblin

 

  Valentine graphics by:   www.graphicscupboard.com  

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow need that with all the talk of winter they are talking about this weekend nad the following week

Anonymous said...

I hope you really enjoy your day and especially your weekend.

Angela

Anonymous said...

Next to the paychecks, I think the thing I most miss about having a job is that "Friday feeling".  I always felt like a kid being let out of school.

Anonymous said...

I too needed a breath of spring so when I went to the grocery store last week I purchased a Hyacinth and have been rewarded with a beautiful pink flower and the delicious smell of spring.  Ready and waiting for the time to change and spring to arrive.  PT