Friday, February 10, 2006

IT'S F R I D A Y !

CHAPTER 2, PAGE 10

Stop awhile to reminisce

And to pleasantly review

Happy little happenings

And things you used to do.

Helen Steiner Rice

GOOD MORNING !

Today I’m thankful for lots of wonderful memories. A few weeks ago, an old friend wrote to me through Classmates. Since then we’ve had lots of good e-mails going back and forth trying to catch up on all the things that have happened over the years. She has a large family too and we both have our share of never ending stories to tell. It’ll probably take forever for us to catch up.

As I’ve reminisced , I’ve been reminded that I’ve got a lot to be thankful for !

***BIG SMILE ***

More snow is headed our way and I’m glad I can go home and stay in and keep warm this evening !

I hope your day is blessed with a few smiles and a little sunshine to warm your heart !

MA

Thought for Today

If you have made another person on this earth smile, your life has been worthwhile

Psalm for Today

I remember the days of old, I meditate on all that thou hast done; I muse on what thy hands have wrought.

Psalm 143:5

 

GRAPHICS BY:

  www.cutecolors.com      

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes more snow then next week warming back up which is nice. I just wasnt ready for the cold after havin g it so warm in january

Anonymous said...

beautiful psalm and uplifting entry as usual! Have a great weekend!

betty

Anonymous said...

Stopped by to wish you a happy weekend. I love that you go in touch with your old friend. That's just terrific. : )
Angela

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo Friday!! I just work a few hours Saturday morning and then I think I have Sunday off...
Have a great weekend!!
Linda :)