Saturday, February 18, 2006

SUPER SATURDAY !

CHAPTER 2, PAGE 18

 Roles And How We Play Them

Whenever I'm disappointed with my spot in my life, I stop and think about little Jamie Scott. Jamie was trying out for a part in a school play. His mother told me that he'd set his heart on being in it, though she feared he would not be chosen.

On the day the parts were awarded, I went with her to collect him after school. Jamie rushed up to her, eyes shining with pride and excitement. "Guess what Mum," he shouted, and then said those words that will remain a lesson to me:

I've been chosen to clap and cheer

GOOD MORNING !

I’m clapping and cheering for the Weekend. I know it will go by fast, but I’ve got good intentions of getting a lot accomplished. It’s house blessing day today and also the day we go visit my folks.

***BIG SMILE***

Tomorrow is Church, followed by shopping with DD. Maybe we’ll find our March purse. Usually I get to take a vacation day on President’s Day and we go to our Outlet Mall to see what kind of good sales there are.

This year I couldn’t take a vacation day, so we’re going Sunday.

I hope your Saturday is blessed with a few smiles and a little sunshine to warm your heart !

 Ma

TODAY’S THOUGHT

It’s better to make the world smile at what you say than laugh at what you do

 

      graphics by: www.creativeladiesministry.com  

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your shopping!

Anonymous said...

well we got socked wiht snow . and they were not prepared so no way to treat it and the roads are white I was hoping to goto presidents day sale tomorrow butdont know I can get to lexington

Anonymous said...

I hope you find the perfect March purse! Enjoy your day.

betty

Anonymous said...

Hi there.........buy a March purse for me too.  LOL.
I am not getting much shopping time in lately (school).
Have a good rest of the weekend.
Sonya

Anonymous said...

God bless you my friend! Have a beautiful Sunday! Godbless, Beckie