Saturday, February 25, 2006

Windy morning here !

CHAPTER 2, PAGE 25

When We Share

When we share laughter,

There's twice the fun;

When we share success,

We surpass what we've done.

When we share problems,

There's half the pain;

When we share tears,

A rainbow follows rain.

When we share dreams,

They become more real;

When we share secrets,

It's our hearts we reveal.

If we share a smile,

Then our love shows;

If we share a hug,

Then our love grows.

If we share with someone

On whom we depend,

That person becomes

Family or friend.

And what draws us closer

And makes us all care,

Is not what we have,

But the things that we share.

Author Unknown

GOOD MORNING !

Today I’m sharing my day with my parents. 83 years old and neither one feeling very well right now. I know that at 61 (62 in March) I have days that aren’t so great. My mom always says if your think you feel bad now-just wait til you’re my age.

So I hope to be a little help to them and brighten their day in some small way. Maybe when I’m 83 someone will do the same for me.

***BIG SMILE*** 

I hope you all are going to share some smiles today , a little sunshine will warm the heart !

MA

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor's book.

Irish Proverb

 

Monkey's provided by:

 

  www.graphicgarden.com    

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah suppose to be windy here today too ugh!!!!!!!!!!yeah watching my parnets age and grandparens and Im aging I dont like it at all

Anonymous said...

enjoy the day with your parents; neat that you are close enough to see them and spend time with them :)

betty